Offensive Linemen from the Past

BillyBaroo

I saw someone was called Jamie Nails on this site - and with so much preoccupation with O-Line - I was trying to think of O-Linemen from the past even obscure ones and thought we could compile a list. I will start us with 3= John Fina, Jerry Crafts, Corbin Lacina

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone was called Jamie Nails on this site - and with so much preoccupation with O-Line - I was trying to think of O-Linemen from the past even obscure ones and thought we could compile a list. I will start us with 3= John Fina, Jerry Crafts, Corbin Lacina

Mike Williams, Donohoe had a crush on him too but don't know why. After watching multiple games of him at Texas I thought this guy has got no nasty in him whatsoever and thought he would be a horrible pick unfortunately I was right.

The thing I remember about Jamie Nails is he was billed to have such a power pass protection punch he could separate a defensive linemens shoulder.......then the next thing I remember is Reggie White using that club move of his to knock big Jamie on his ass....

Hicks....that guy was a total enigma to me....i thought we had something when they found him and started him...then he fell in the ocean....how does someones play deteriorate that badly so quickly

While we have had a great OL in the 90's we have had some pretty crappy linemen after that.