Chris Johnson signs big deal per Schefter

After getting backlash from some of his followers, he told "fake Titan fans" to shut up. Some fans were calling him greedy and saying his demands are too high.

Johnson went on to write, "I don't have a regular job so don't compare me to you and I can care less if u think I'm greedy."

Wow. Just wow.

See you on Dec. 4th, a-hole.

It'll be interesting to see how fans react to his twitter-rant yesterday. He's an undeniable talent, but a little short on smarts and class.

(Oh and one pet peevbe I have - it's " I couldn't care less . . .". Not "I could care less . . " - if you did (care less), you wouldn't say it!!!.........mini rant over.)

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

he "can careless" if we think he's greedy huh? it's "couldn't care less", you uneducated prick. does he know his "fans" pay his salary, so he should watch what he says...

His 'fans' sure didn't pay him today... if they did, they would have let him sit and pout.

After getting backlash from some of his followers, he told "fake Titan fans" to shut up. Some fans were calling him greedy and saying his demands are too high.

Johnson went on to write, "I don't have a regular job so don't compare me to you and I can care less if u think I'm greedy."

Wow. Just wow.

Well I guess I can give him credit for not pulling the usual "I have to feed my family" line. That's about all I can say though.

This obviously makes him the highest paid running back in the league and will affect the contracts of other top runners, but how does it compare to what he was asking? He originally wanted top 5 money, REGARDLESS of position! Did he achieve his wish? There's no way I would've gave him that much coin and furthermore, he will inevitably be hurt going against guys who are in football shape. It happens almost every time an athlete tries to push himself, before he is conditioned to return...

Wow. Just wow.

Agreed, what a circus.

Unfortunately that attitude and character is more the norm than not. I find myself pleasantly surprised by our character guys who are good athletes too - Wood and KW come to mind and it is a bit early, but a lot of the others strike me as grounded as well.

He could have said something like "players are always one injury away from retirement" or something to that effect and not come off as a complete $$-grabbing punk.

Agreed, what a circus.

Unfortunately that attitude and character is more the norm than not. I find myself pleasantly surprised by our character guys who are good athletes too - Wood and KW come to mind and it is a bit early, but a lot of the others strike me as grounded as well.

He could have said something like "players are always one injury away from retirement" or something to that effect and not come off as a complete $$-grabbing punk.

Really, I can't fault him for having that opinion. I'm sure most players feel the same way. His huge mistake here is actually saying it out loud.

Really, I can't fault him for having that opinion. I'm sure most players feel the same way. His huge mistake here is actually saying it out loud.

It's one thing to have that opinion, and another to voice it to your fans who may or may not be out of work.

It's a maturity and wisdom thing on how to treat others with some respect.

All that being said, these guys tweet every time they cramp up and pass gas.