Chris Johnson signs big deal per Schefter

It'll be interesting to see how fans react to his twitter-rant yesterday. He's an undeniable talent, but a little short on smarts and class.

(Oh and one pet peevbe I have - it's " I couldn't care less . . .". Not "I could care less . . " - if you did (care less), you wouldn't say it!!!.........mini rant over.)

The fans will be on his case until he breaks one.

I hope someone tackles that little runt and twists his knee up. This guy has no class or respect for anything. I hope he blows his money and his knee. The Titans should have sat him out to teach him some humility, have him sit on the bench and not be part of ANY team. Tennesee just catered to this boys ego and he isnt humbled by anything that he has put his own team through. A week before the first regular season game and he is finally meeting the new coaches and offense for thr first time. I guess he IS bigger than the team.

RB Chris Johnson has got a new deal with the Titans. Cam Newton or not, this only improves our chances of landing Andrew Luck which I put at 25-33% as the Bills surely will be one of the four worst teams in the league. A QB of his caliber only comes along every 7-10 years. He is the key to the salvation of this dysfunctional franchise. Thank you Bud Adams. :beer: