CJ2K NOT HAPPY.....WITH ANYONE (OWNERSHIP OR FANS)

Chris Johnson says, STFU to Fake Titans fans and he doesn't have a regular job....so he doesn't care if people thinks that he is greedy.

He is not happy with anyone right now......Ownership, fans.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/19718/Chris-Johnson-tweets-for--fake-Titan-fans--to-STFU/Default.aspx

Who cares? They wanted to make him the highest paid running back in the NFL and that wasn't good enough? Without fans nobody in the NFL would have a job much less be filthy rich. We have enough problems with our own organization (more than our share) to worry about some arrogant knucklehead like Johnson.

ive said it in numerous posts, but....running backs these days are a dime a dozen. Granted the kid is a good player, I cant argue that fact. But there are other RB's out there or even on that team that can get the job done. Maybe not at the level he brings, but well enough to do a good enough job. RB's take a major pounding every single time they touch the ball. Would I be willing to make him the highest paid player in the league? Heck no...highest paid RB? Maybe, but thats pushing it too. He deserves more then what hes making, but not the Brady, Manning, Vick money....i just cant see the titans giving him that much money for that position.

I really do believe the RB spot is not important to teams like it used to be. Dont get me wrong its still important to teams, but not like it was 10 years ago. Thats why you dont see many RB's get drafted high in the drafts anymore. I know Spiller was, but hes the exception IMHO.

Who cares? They wanted to make him the highest paid running back in the NFL and that wasn't good enough? Without fans nobody in the NFL would have a job much less be filthy rich. We have enough problems with our own organization (more than our share) to worry about some arrogant knucklehead like Johnson.

I'm curious if you had the same feelings about Jason Peters, because this case seems awfully similar.

PTR

In the NFL a contract has no meaning. If a player does not play well and they have large contract they get cut. So a player should be able to hold out if they are playing beyond the price tag of their contract. While RBs are a dime a dozen, guys like Johnson are different. He makes plays on his own and puts points on the scoreboard.

I remember when Jason Peters said the Bills' contract offer wasn't enough to feed his family ... these poor poor millionaire athletes who get paid obscene amounts of money for playing a kids' game. Of course, we pay to see them play so who is the biggest fool?

This is the same idiot who thought he should be ROY over Matt Ryan.

If I am the Titans GM: "4 yrs, 20 mil. Take it or retire Chris."

+1. Even with his "non-regular job" he should be more than happy with that. Don't make yourself bigger then what you are....Know your comparitive worth and situation that you're in (Titans...Transition period). Exceptional player.....But alot of guys can carry the rock (productively) and do it for much less. So, say you do sign him for $30 Mil.....The shelf-life of a running back would put him near the end of his playing days after the Titans have fully re-tooled.

I love how bitter some of you sound. People don't want to hear it, but he's right. A person in a normal job can't compare their situation to his. He has been essentially the entire Titans offense since he has been drafted and had one of the greatest seasons of any player ever. He always plays a position with the shortest career of any position in football, in a physical sport where they aren't guaranteed contracts. He should get every possible cent he can get. Are the Titans a better team with him or Javon Ringer?

Sorry to break the facts to most of you, but Chris Johnson is gonna get paid a ton of money by someone. Life isn't fair.

He is obviously asking for a bigger contract. The Titans have said they want him to be the highest paid RB. But he is asking for a tad more than that. Johnson hasnt worked out with the team or participated in any preseason games this year. With a new coach and QB, he is just adding more problems to that organization. Chris Johnson is not bigger than the team as much as he likes to think. I say let him holdout all year, the Titans arent going anywhere this year anyway. Johnson would be flipping burgers and pretending to be a rap star if he wasnt in the NFL. Yes he is greedy. He wouldnt make it in the real world with a "regular job". Soon he will be the highest paid moron in the NFL. Unfortunately......

I was highly entertained by his tweet. If I were a Titan's fan I might be irritated, and real pissed if I were a fake Titan fan, but I'm not any kind of Titan fan so I don't give a ****. I care more if Wang gets cut simply for the loss of our phallic double entendres than I care about Chris Johnson, his tweets, or his contract status.