Aaron Maybin watch...

eball

Jealousy is a strange bedfellows.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Like most Jets fans, your diction is spectacular. "A strange bedfellows?" . So a singular "a" makes for a plural "bedfellows"? Nice!

This is a big bridge to hang out under troll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One assisted tackle at the :34 mark of the second quarter, following a ten yard completion.

This has been your weekly Aaron Maybin watch.

Enjoy it while you can eball, the clock is ticking on maybin's NFL career... my question to you and the other posters is, does maybin get picked up by anyone else after the jests let him go? (based on this preseason)

I am really disappointed that just when the weekly Aaron Maybin watch was getting started, it may soon come to an end. Didn't see that coming.

You didn't? eball your slipping

Enjoy it while you can eball, the clock is ticking on maybin's NFL career... my question to you and the other posters is, does maybin get picked up by anyone else after the jests let him go? (based on this preseason)

cut by two teams in a single preseason and by one of the better defensive coaches in the league? And a former top 15 pick?

I think I have a better chance of replacing Aaron Rodgers in GB

I know it's a dead horse...but I just cannot believe we picked that guy. He's a wide receiver and we picked him to be a stud defender at the line of scrimmage/in the opposition's backfield. :bag: I cannot imagine Jauron doesn't 'see' what is going on with his former players. He has to be cringing a little....no?

Skeletor does not cringe!

He always looks that way...