Aaron Maybin watch...

eball

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy is a strange bedfellows.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Do you want Plexico playing LB? Because you know they have the exact same build, right? 6-5 235, as compared to 6-4 240 (yeah right he showed up to Jets camp at 228, because of a "Summer pneumonia" WTF!? How the hell does a 23 year old get Pneumonia in the summer? )

You think he makes the Jets 53 man roster?

I hope he does.

Can you please get Sanchez to hit his wide open Receivers. I picked up Plexiglass in the 9th round in two money leagues. He was wide open multiple times but Sanchize looked like he was trying to hit the DB.

Come on man. Playing with my money, is like playing with my emotions, Jimmy.

Edited by Why So Serious?

From a Jets website article:

"Aaron Maybin barely showed up on the field at all with an assisted tackle, and he looked like he was getting bowled over on down field plays. Other than that, I'm very happy with the defensive effort."

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2011/8/29/2392528/preseason-week-3-wrap-up-jets-17-giants-3

Just saw this. I know Jimmy Spags is a troll, but I can't help myself on this one:

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Retweet by BrianGalliford

Rex Ryan on Aaron Maybin: "I think he has to show more."

For those that missed his most recent trolling, see his "This is what coaching can do" thread:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/133631-look-what-coaching-can-do/

I didn't see any of it so I have to ask. Did he do 'anything' other than his outside speed rush?

I just thought he did better for the jets than I had seen from him with us. He forced Carr to roll out twice.

The thing I noticed was he actually got a little penetration instead of getting stood up at the line with his "nifty" spin move.

I am not saying he looked good just saying he looked like kelsay

I know it's a dead horse...but I just cannot believe we picked that guy. He's a wide receiver and we picked him to be a stud defender at the line of scrimmage/in the opposition's backfield. :bag: I cannot imagine Jauron doesn't 'see' what is going on with his former players. He has to be cringing a little....no?

Great comment....

Maybin : here to play coach Ryan.

Rex : i need the bills playbook.

Maybin : I don’t have it I never got to play defence in buffalo .

Rex to media : we need to see more from Aaron Maybin.

:lol:

PTR