According to some, we should be SB contenders

sac bills

It seems some fans expected a 180 degree turnaround this soon. I'm in it for the long haul. In fact, I think we're better off than a lot of franchises that are in rebuilding mode. Look at the 49ers - they're a mess. Their same ineffective QB is on his third coaching regime. And they're getting worse.

At least this Bills leadership cleaned (most of the) house from what I think we can all agree was a pile of you know what. Let's not just hang on to guys for posterity's sake.

Still, if by next season they're not an 8-8 team, I think the rebuilding is off track. But my point is that it's too early to judge now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant recall anyone saying we're sb contenders.... like no one.

I know it hasn't been written on this board. I should have made that clear - sorry. But some fans are, in my opinion, being unfair with their expectations this year. That's all I'm saying.

I know it hasn't been written on this board. I should have made that clear - sorry. But some fans are, in my opinion, being unfair with their expectations this year. That's all I'm saying.

I'll give you that, i'm probably guilty of it sometimes too... but if you don't have hope, even just a little, then the season is over before it begins (unlike reality, when the season ends sometime around mid-October)