Carrington Starter?

CSBill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have no clue how some people can refer to Kelsey as a "reliable" player. Unless of course by reliable you mean we can rely on him to be the biggest liability on the whole freakin team year in and year out!!!! :wallbash: Kelsay is by far the worst player on the team and i would rather play with only ten defenders then have him play. Im being completely serious about that too its not a joke. Sometimes Kelsay is soooo F'n bad that he will block his own teammates by accident simply because he is such an idiot. Honestly it seemed like almost every big play or td the defense gave up last year was due to Kelsay and his ineptitude.

Carrington is a beast let him play Chan!!! :censored: KELSAY. im so tired of his bs. He is one of the worst players in the entire league

Look,

Kelsay is the NFL leader year in and year out in getting into the backfield one on one with the QB and missing the sack. If that isn't reliably bad and consistent I don't know what is. It really is astounding how many times the QB gets away from him and completes the pass or scrambles for a first down...

Just think how many times this has happened in the past few years...its 3rd and 8, the QB drops into the pocket, you see Kelsay coming around and closing in on the QB, you are all set to jump up and yell "SACKED!!!", and then miraculously somehow he misses the sack, the QB runs away and completes the pass for a first down, and you are left sitting there stunned as to how he could have possibly missed that sack, as you watch the replay of how he has the QB dead to rights and he doesn't make the play, as the announcers go on and on about what a great escape that was by the QB...

Its reliable, its consistent, but nobody said it was good....hahahaha

Edited by matter2003

Look,

Kelsay is the NFL leader year in and year out in getting into the backfield one on one with the QB and missing the sack. If that isn't reliably bad and consistent I don't know what is. It really is astounding how many times the QB gets away from him and completes the pass or scrambles for a first down...

Just think how many times this has happened in the past few years...its 3rd and 8, the QB drops into the pocket, you see Kelsay coming around and closing in on the QB, you are all set to jump up and yell "SACKED!!!", and then miraculously somehow he misses the sack, the QB runs away and completes the pass for a first down, and you are left sitting there stunned as to how he could have possibly missed that sack, as you watch the replay of how he has the QB dead to rights and he doesn't make the play, as the announcers go on and on about what a great escape that was by the QB...

Feeewfffffff I thought you were drunk after the first line

When they announce the STARTING LINEUP what do you think it will say?

Im sorry but that arguement is kinda weak.....you can have someone not on the starters list who plays a significant amount of time in a game.......

I just think it is a totally strange thing to have a 305 pound man playing OLB.....I dont know if I have every heard of that before.

Im sorry but that arguement is kinda weak.....you can have someone not on the starters list who plays a significant amount of time in a game.......

I just think it is a totally strange thing to have a 305 pound man playing OLB.....I dont know if I have every heard of that before.

Mario Williams........

I still have no clue how some people can refer to Kelsey as a "reliable" player. <...> Kelsay is by far the worst player on the team <...> He is one of the worst players in the entire league

I hate to say this, because Kelsey is unfortunately not a star or a top-15 player either as DE or LB

But he has been FAR from the worst player or one of the worst players in the league.

The hyperbole is not warrented, unless...are you Carrington's mom?

I have a question for anyone who thinks that Carrington should or will replace Kelsay as a starter... are you saying that you think Carrington should rush the passer instead of Shawne Merriman? Or that the Bills should rush five guys straight on every pass play? Because that is what would likely happen. Yesterday, they seemed to switch Battan and Carrington around, and Carrington would always rush and Battan would drop back and cover.

When Carrington is in, he's mostly playing a DE position. We seem to be playing a lot more 4-3 than 3-4. Dareus, Kyle and Edwards are the starters, and going to be rushing every play. Merriman should be as well. I don't at all mind Carrington in over Kelsay on first downs, or run downs, but I only saw him drop back into coverage a couple times and he looked quite sluggish. Not that Kelsay is good at it either. I have a feeling that teams would exploit Carrington more than they even would kelsay with short passes to backs and TEs.

I still have no clue how some people can refer to Kelsey as a "reliable" player. Unless of course by reliable you mean we can rely on him to be the biggest liability on the whole freakin team year in and year out!!!! :wallbash: Kelsay is by far the worst player on the team and i would rather play with only ten defenders then have him play. Im being completely serious about that too its not a joke. Sometimes Kelsay is soooo F'n bad that he will block his own teammates by accident simply because he is such an idiot. Honestly it seemed like almost every big play or td the defense gave up last year was due to Kelsay and his ineptitude.

Carrington is a beast let him play Chan!!! :censored: KELSAY. im so tired of his bs. He is one of the worst players in the entire league

+1,000,000% true

Look,

Funny part is that right after I read this was watching the NFL highlights of the Lions game and at at right about 52 seconds what do you think happens? Kelsay in pursuit of Shaun Hill who rolls right and hits a strike for a nice gain while Kelsay was still playing chase

For whatever it's worth, the Buffalo Bills' depth chart has Carrington listed as a backup LDE in a 3-4. This makes sense to me. Ideally the LBs in a 3-4 are supposed to be jacks of all trades; so that the offense is kept guessing about whether any given LB will rush the passer, drop back into coverage, or stay at home. A 300+ pound guy like Carrington isn't all that much of a threat to drop back into pass coverage.