2012 draft

Okay ill play... I thought kalil(sp?) From usc was the no. 1 rated ot. Also barkley, landry jones, tannenhill could all be rated top 10 next year is a great year to need and get a qb. Darron thomas, kellen moore, as well as others are in the second tier but may move up in consideration.

Has to has to has to be a qb for us please! Then ot in the 2nd, and poss again in the 3rd.

If last year was all d this year has to try and fix the o!

Kalil's a junior - he'd have to forgo his senior year and declare early. Darron Thomas and Matt Barkley are also juniors.

Personally, I think Jones (also a junior, but likely to declare) is the QB everyone will covet - even more than Luck - after Oklahoma goes undefeated and wins the BCS title.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalil's a junior - he'd have to forgo his senior year and declare early. Darron Thomas and Matt Barkley are also juniors.

Personally, I think Jones (also a junior, but likely to declare) is the QB everyone will covet - even more than Luck - after Oklahoma goes undefeated and wins the BCS title.

I can see kalil and barkley coming out not so sure about thomas but just sayin they are all possibilities. But I can't disagree about jones he fits nixs mold - he's from the south haha.

I can see kalil and barkley coming out not so sure about thomas but just sayin they are all possibilities. But I can't disagree about jones he fits nixs mold - he's from the south haha.

Check out these two 2012 mock drafts, dated 6/27/2011...

link

(Bills at #7-spot - Rang has us picking Kalil, Reuter says we take Jones!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the first pick of the 2012 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...fill in the blank....bahahaha. I really hope I am wrong but this is the way I see it. Blast away at me if it makes you feel better :-)

If we need a QB Ryan Tannehill 6'4" 220

if we need a LT Matt Kalil 6'5 295, Rieley Rife 6'6" 300

if we need a RT Levy Adcock 6'5 322, Andrew Datko 6'6" 311

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the first pick of the 2012 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...fill in the blank....bahahaha. I really hope I am wrong but this is the way I see it. Blast away at me if it makes you feel better :-)

didn't see first pick, was thinking round. We will not have the first pick as we will be a 500 team.

Okay ill play... I thought kalil(sp?) From usc was the no. 1 rated ot. Also barkley, landry jones, tannenhill could all be rated top 10 next year is a great year to need and get a qb. Darron thomas, kellen moore, as well as others are in the second tier but may move up in consideration.

Has to has to has to be a qb for us please! Then ot in the 2nd, and poss again in the 3rd.

If last year was all d this year has to try and fix the o!

I wouldn't mind that at all.....qb in one and ot in two...def a good way to go

Must read thread of the year. I've noticed its become the in thing to follow all nonsense with "flame away if it makes you feel better." It seems TBD has become a hotspot for masochism.

Reminds me of the Monty Python "argument" sketch but we are giving it away for free.

I know what you mean. Isn't it enough abuse just being a Bills fan?

If the Bills had the #1 overall pick?

He'd probably stay at Stanford, finish his Masters, play out his senior year of eligibility, and not declare until 2013 B-)

Gotta agree on this. If he has a brain would he want to ruin his football chances spending all his time scrambling for his life with this offensive line? Better to wait for a shot at a line that can compete above the JV level. Might last long enough to be a good QB.

I wouldn't mind that at all.....qb in one and ot in two...def a good way to go

That would kick @$$. Serious question: Have there been any Okies on the team since Thurman?

haha imagine a line that consisted of

Adcock, Levitre, Wood, and Wang Wang, Levitre, Wood then Adcock. now thats funny :D

You're doing it wrong :oops:

Can we start the f*ing season before we start talking about the draft?! Yes, because we struggled in one pre season game let's start the doom and gloom talk as if we were 0-8 again. Cut the draft talk until we know we'll suck this season, then I'm all for the Luck, Jones, Barkley and Lindley talk.

GO 2011 Bills

According to Cowboys coach Mike Gundy...

"Levy (Adcock) has played ... as close to as well as anybody we have had around here with the exception of Russell (Okung), who was the sixth player picked in the draft."

Adcock

(Okung just suffered his 3rd ankle injury within one year - hopefully Adcock stays up longer)

How 'bout taking 3 this draft - WR Justin Blackmon, OT Levy Adcock, and QB Brandon Weedon?

I think weedon is as old if not older than fitz lol but blackmon is the real deal. Saying that I might puke if they take anything other than an ol or qb. I prefer qb!

Edit: just checked he's 11 months younger than fitz... do I smell qb of the future? Haha

Edited by section122