Patriots

Anybody see how schitty the Iggles looked? Vick with 3 INTs, and Pittsburgh ran and threw all over the first string D (21-0 at half).

Edit: Oh, and in the Pats* game Mallett had a pick returned for six.

Edited by eball

Frankly ... this is WEEK TWO of the preseason with coaches still attempting to install offensive schemes and defenses trying to learn to work together. Some coaches are out to blow out the opposition while others are trying to create situations so that they can effectively evaluate certain players. To use the second preseason game as a sounding board is just plain silly ... now the third game traditionally has been the one preseason game when the season starters get their longest look but who knows with this crazy preseason maybe Game Four will have some analytic value but in the end these are PRE-SEASON games ...

That being said ... loved seeing the DREAM TEAM blown out last night; I am about to head out to work and can't wait to listen to Philly Sports radio to hear what the whiners are saying especially those on-air types predicting 12 and 13 win seasons.

GO BILLS ... our D is going to be awesome if they stay healthy and that will make our offense better! Can't wait for the REAL SEASON to get started!

Frankly ... this is WEEK TWO of the preseason with coaches still attempting to install offensive schemes and defenses trying to learn to work together. Some coaches are out to blow out the opposition while others are trying to create situations so that they can effectively evaluate certain players. To use the second preseason game as a sounding board is just plain silly ... now the third game traditionally has been the one preseason game when the season starters get their longest look but who knows with this crazy preseason maybe Game Four will have some analytic value but in the end these are PRE-SEASON games ...

That being said ... loved seeing the DREAM TEAM blown out last night; I am about to head out to work and can't wait to listen to Philly Sports radio to hear what the whiners are saying especially those on-air types predicting 12 and 13 win seasons.

GO BILLS ... our D is going to be awesome if they stay healthy and that will make our offense better! Can't wait for the REAL SEASON to get started!

i hear ya.. off the bandwagon the philly fans will be jumping!

And they were playing Tampa. Lets see how they do against the Jets, or Steelers. I think the Steelers will eat them this year. And i'm even thinking that the Bills take a game or two from them. When you start knocking Brady around, good things happen.

Just watched the first quarter against Tampa and they scored 3 strait touchdowns with ease. I know it is preseason but these guys are playing insane out there, even their defense is blowing things up. They just may go back to the Bowl again :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Not taking anything away from the Patsie's performance, they are a very very good team. But they are one of the only teams that installs a full game plan for pre-season games. I think the Bucs would play them more evenly in the regular season, the Patsie's still win, but not in a route...

tom brady throws a terrible pass that gets ochocinco hung out to dry. ocho gets his bell rung because of it and.... penalty on the bucs for hitting a defenseless receiver. sigh.

I just that play...wow that looked like a good hit to me. Did not lead with the head, did not launch that I could tell..is the new rule such that you can not hit the reciever now while he is trying to make the catch?

Pats may well win the division again, but they will be one and done again in the playoffs. As good as they are they are clearly not as dominant as they were during their SB runs and the next step is down IMO.

Winning is hard when you dont cheat

You mean the delusional Bills fans who try and convince themselves that Brady is overrated? :lol:

No, the somewhat more realistic Bills fans who see officiating calls (or missed calls) that seem to always wind up in the Pats* favor.

Good teams make their own breaks, I get that, but it doesn't help that the "just give it to them" game was against these bastards.

I just that play...wow that looked like a good hit to me. Did not lead with the head, did not launch that I could tell..is the new rule such that you can not hit the reciever now while he is trying to make the catch?

Mason Foster wasn't malicious in his hit on Ochocinco. In that instance, what's he supposed to do to try and dislodge the ball from the receiver? Ridiculous.