Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

testing for HGH only takes 24-48 hours for results...even if it wasn't in his urine or blood stream....the test of the pills gets back to you in less than 14 days, which reports have it at July 31st/August 1st as the latest date.

Side note: HGH is out of your system completely after 24 hours of no use, that is blood and urine.

This is great.. so the headline is Merriman Recently Busted With Steroids.. then in the article is says he was not arrested since possession of steroids isn't technically illegal.. so how was he "busted"?

"I’m reporting that according to a reliable source close to the situation, Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman was busted for carrying steroids near the United States border late Thursday night, July 28 on the eve of Bills’ training camp.

According to the source, while trying to cross Canada back into the United States, Merriman was detained by United States Customs shortly after 2:00am. There, the source tells me steroids were found in his possession. He was not arrested and booked because from what I’m told, simply being in the possession of the substance is not technically illegal."

What a non-story. Can't believe I have wasted time on this...

Although I did get a lot of people with the Pixie guy :lol:

Yes. Yes you did. I considered reposting it as "oh crap, now schefter really is tweeting it," but I would have felt that hand of God from the board. Haha.

What a non-story. Can't believe I have wasted time on this...

Although I did get a lot of people with the Pixie guy :lol:

How is a Bills player being caught at the border with steroids a non-story? He's looking at a suspension. Any steroid is a controlled substance in NY, even if it isn't in Canada. I don't know the CBA in relation to banned substances inside out, but I would be shocked if they are allowed to possess banned substances even if they don't use them. What's he gonna say - I was gonna sell them, not take them? Maybe that's why poor Maybin showed up so far under weight - he was waiting for Merriman to make a special delivery.