Evans Requested Trade

Silvercrw

I just got some info that Lee Evans requested being traded to a contender. This is not being publicky revealed and is staying internal. I will have more info soon.

The more I hear about this the more sense this actually made.

Go Bills!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got some info that Lee Evans requested being traded to a contender. This is not being publicky revealed and is staying internal. I will have more info soon.

The more I hear about this the more sense this actually made.

Go Bills!

Seems strange to me. If he wanted to request that, he should have done so years ago. Why now, when the offense actually seems to be turning a new leaf?

I hope he does well in Baltimore.

This really makes a lot of sense and in no way does it lesson my high opinion of Lee Evans....who could have put it out on the media that he wanted out of here....because he handled it with class the bills were also classy and accomodated him.....

Gailey wasn't going to use Lee the way he would want to be be used in this offense.....I dont know what that 4th rounder will bring but it is obvous Lee wasnt going to be back after this year and we are changing to bigger taller receivers who are better route runners

As a self-proclaimed inside source, it's very decent of you to respect his wishes.

I am the same person who revealed the Bills interest in Bledsoe months before anyone else and the Owens acquisition before anyone else.

If you recall Evans had a great relationship with the Bills and the Buffalo media.

Seems strange to me. If he wanted to request that, he should have done so years ago. Why now, when the offense actually seems to be turning a new leaf?

I hope he does well in Baltimore.

Maybe because this TEAM is not a contender? Please read again.

I am the same person who revealed the Bills interest in Bledsoe months before anyone else and the Owens acquisition before anyone else.

If you recall Evans had a great relationship with the Bills and the Buffalo media.

And?

Chris Brown already wrote about it on Bills.com a couple days ago. I wouldn't put much stock in it. It probably came after the fact that he knew he was gone.

Or maybe you're not putting much stock into because you emotionally invested so much believing otherwise. Just sayin'