Evans traded to Baltimore

Jdragon2

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we got a third rounder I would be good with it. Their fourth will not be that high and I would pass. I think Evans is replaceable. I like him and appreciate his contribution here but he is not the be all end all. Far from it. SJ will really need to man up this year now and thats good. It would have been nice to see if Lee could rebound after the last two years but c'mon. We have done nothing with him, he is one dimensional and not even physical. I'm ok with him moving on and I'm glad he goes to a team and will get to the playoffs finally! Even though he didn't request it, he must be exicted by this trade.

I have the utmost respect for Lee Evans. He has been a model Bill throughout all kinds of turmoil and upheaval in the organization. And the only time I remember him opening his mouth was about having a qb that could at least throw the ball downfield to him. Something we all wanted.

Vey classy guy and wish him nothing but success. Thanks for your time here Lee.

Ya know it does hurt....we traded away a player with great talent. What for? We are in a division where playmakers are needed desperately. Show me how this betters the franchise? Nix words were ...that they would make moves to improve the franchise...how does this improve it? Just upset now...prolly speaking out of frustration....

A fourth round pick!!! You have got to be kidding me.

This franchise is an utter joke. The sad thing is, Gailey will be creative enough and Fitz will have enough good games that they'll end up winning four games or so. That will put us out of the running for Luck, unfortunately.

On another note, is everyone here tired of Nix's stress on his scout rankings of guys that he's signing -- Urbik, Buster Davis, Merriman -- despite a complete lack of or major fall-off in production? It appears that we hired an elderly lifelong scout as a GM and expected to not manage like a scout.

Edited by dave mcbride

wait until Ray Ray cusses him out for not giving max effort :thumbsup:

Well we got another first rounder gone this year. (Whitner, Evans, Mccargo)

Chan and Buddy better make me feel better soon because I dont like this at all.

Edited by Bufcomments

A fourth round pick!!! You have got to be kidding me.

This franchise is an utter joke. The sad thing is, Gailey will be creative enough and Fitz will have enough good games that they'll end up winning four games or. That will put us out of the running for Luck, unfortunately.

On another note, is everyone here tired of Nix's stress on his scout rankings of guys that he's signing -- Urbik, Buster Davis, Merriman -- despite a complete lack of or major fall-off in production? It appears that we hired an elderly lifelong scout as a GM and expected to not manage like a scout.

We are lucky to even get a 4th round pick. Evans hasn't been a #1 since 2008.

Not happy. This move does not help us win and a 4th is nothing to write home about. I wanted to see Evans with Steve Johnson on the other side, which would have been a good 1-2 combo. So who is the 2nd receiver? Wonder if they think the kid they picked up and played in SD will replace him?

If someone steps up and plays well we will be fine with this, but to me this is just another above average player gone from our roster.