Evans traded to Baltimore

Jdragon2

Yeah there was news that an undisclosed team was close to trading for him yesterday, and figured it was the Ravens as it made the most sense. Mark my words, Lee will be a stud there and I expect something like 80 catch, 1200 yds, 8 to 10 TD season for him. Merry X-Mas Flacco, Christmas just came early as now you have one of the best in traffic WR's in Boldin and an explosive game changing deep threat. I am actually happy for Lee even though I hate to see him go.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've sucked with Lee Evans for how many years? I'm open to something different. I support Nix in doing this and look forward to watching some hungry young wr's

We have no proven talent on this team at the WR position. SJ13 had 1 good year. Now he is going to be the main focus on teh defense. We will be saying the same thing we said about Johnson in 2 years we did about Lee. We have potential. Im tired of potential. We have had potential for the past 11 years now.

Come on ?? -- Bills haven't made playoffs since Lee was here -- when TO left, Stevie got reps, and look what we had -- we ARE REBUILDING --- get your head around it -- let's see what we got in Nelson, Easley, Naaman and Jones !! -- and lest we forget Brad Smith