Stroud

lol I know what you mean but you got that backwards. The saying is fitting a "round peg into a square hole". It is because a round peg doesn't fit into the square hole because the round peg is bigger because it is round. Of course a square peg would fit into a round hole because a circle is bigger than a square. :doh:

A round beg would have more surface area than a square peg.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came to the Bills with a bad reputation and proved the talk wrong. He was a quality act who aged, had a body that wore down, and found himself in a defensive line-up that didn't match his abilities. Sadly, he was one of our biggest gaps last season as other teams just blew past him ... looks like his career is over and once again just proves how off-the-wall national media analysts are.

Duh. A square does not have a circumference. That is why the words starts with "Cir". On a square it is call a perimeter.

I always enjoy seeing ieatcrayonz say something, well, typical of himself...and then watching the reactions of the people who don't quite understand yet. :lol:

I always enjoy seeing ieatcrayonz say something, well, typical of himself...and then watching the reactions of the people who don't quite understand yet. :lol:

I'm enjoying the fact that someone named Ieatcrayons is bothering to give a geometry lesson to someone named captain caveman.

I'm enjoying the fact that someone named Ieatcrayons is bothering to give a geometry lesson to someone named captain caveman.

I enjoy the fact that Ieatcrayons and ...was it beerball?...had the same icon for a while, so now when I see the icon, I think it's beerball (or whomever talking), but it's complete nonsense.

What kind of wine goes with crayons? I've just picked up a box of 64 colors which I intend to dine on tonight. I was thinking of doing a 5 course tasting menu, but need help with the pairings:

Burnt Sienna - perhaps a strong Burgundy

Aquamarine - dry riesling

Shocking Pink - maybe a blush or rose

Brick Red - thats an easy one, cab sauvignon for sure

and for dessert

Banana Mania - a nice aged port, or maybe a fruity chiraz?

Any suggestions.

Thus it wouldn't fit in a square hole like I said.

Wouldnt work either way if they had the same mass. round would get stuck in straight area, and squares corners would stick way out. If looking to force with same mass round would have a better chance than square though. As square would protrude out much farther, and if get it through with force wouldnt be a square anymore, and would chop off atleast 2 of corners in process of forcing.

Wouldnt work either way if they had the same mass. round would get stuck in straight area, and squares corners would stick way out. If looking to force with same mass round would have a better chance than square though. As square would protrude out much farther, and if get it through with force wouldnt be a square anymore, and would chop off atleast 2 of corners in process of forcing.

:wallbash:

Obviously one has to fit inside the other and it just so happens that squares fit inside circles, not the other way around. Like I said to the other guy...........

Geez dude try it at home.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

:wallbash:

Obviously one has to fit inside the other and it just so happens that squares fit inside circles, not the other way around. Like I said to the other guy...........

Geez dude try it at home.

I did an it worked. If it didn't, how else would round crayons fit inside a square box, Norman Einstein?