UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

SPACE FORCE the next Military division.

Why ??  Have we been threatened by Aliens?   Did they probe Donny and threaten him?  

:lol: 

The serious answer: modern military dominance depends on controlling the high(est) ground. If we can't protect our assets in space, we can't successfully fight. 

The fun answer: Yes. We were threatened by aliens --

Image result for threatened by aliens

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

The serious answer: modern military dominance depends on controlling the high(est) ground. If we can't protect our assets in space, we can't successfully fight. 

More that battles are fought and won by C3I, and the strategic and operational spheres of C3I are overwhelmingly space dependent.  

And even tactically, there's an over-dependence on space platforms.  Want to protect a critical target from US bombing?  Degrade GPS - even bombs are satellite-guided today.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, if there really is a UFO somewhere on the ocean floor, maybe ocean mining will dredge it up.  Found this article pretty interesting - -  it's about the history, status and likely future of deep ocean exploration and mining:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/20000-feet-under-the-sea/603040/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

"Building a vehicle to function at 36,000 feet, under 2 million pounds of pressure per square foot, is a task of interstellar-type engineering. It’s a good deal more rigorous than, say, bolting together a rover to skitter across Mars. Picture the schematic of an iPhone case that can be smashed with a sledgehammer more or less constantly, from every angle at once, without a trace of damage, and you’re in the ballpark—or just consider the fact that more people have walked on the moon than have reached the bottom of the Mariana Trench, the deepest place on Earth."

• Thank you (+1) 1

I just saw a Google Nest commercial with the premise of catching Santa on video, and that reminded me back to the "Alien Abduction" nonsense of the 90s and 2000s when people claimed that aliens would pick them in the middle of the night

Now that we have stuff like Google Nest and Amazon Alexa, you'd think the abductees would finally have video proof :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, /dev/null said:

I just saw a Google Nest commercial with the premise of catching Santa on video, and that reminded me back to the "Alien Abduction" nonsense of the 90s and 2000s when people claimed that aliens would pick them in the middle of the night

Now that we have stuff like Google Nest and Amazon Alexa, you'd think the abductees would finally have video proof :rolleyes:

we know the aliens control that stuff ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

On December 21, 2019 at 12:03 PM, Foxx said:

In 2020 maybe we can get a guy from an even crappier band to investigate.  I'm trying to think of crappier bands.  I'll get back to you.

• Haha (+1) 1