UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Last month the U.S. Navy confirmed that three videos of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) taken by airplane pilots a few years ago are indeed authentic. (Notice we’re not saying “unidentified flying object,” or UFO.) This means the videos went through the U.S. military, so it can be assumed they have not been computer-generated or altered.

In case someone was looking for an update 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Last month the U.S. Navy confirmed that three videos of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) taken by airplane pilots a few years ago are indeed authentic. (Notice we’re not saying “unidentified flying object,” or UFO.) This means the videos went through the U.S. military, so it can be assumed they have not been computer-generated or altered.

In case someone was looking for an update 

I wonder who that would be? lol, they have only posted "any updates on this" on every other page in this thread just about

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I wonder who that would be? lol, they have only posted "any updates on this" on every other page in this thread just about

And yet there still haven't been any updates other than:

Billions upon billions of radio signals from space analyzed yielding zip

Thousands of inhospitable exoplanets discovered which is awesome stuff but off this topic or at least not supportive

Hundreds of articles from "papers" like the Mirror and the Sun proven goofy, false, military or natural

Scores of discredited scientific loons claiming life elsewhere has been "proven" in this solar system which even if true is not relevant to this thread.  See the Martian dirt link a few posts up.

Multiple people twisting and filtering the above information and more to grasp at straws that aren't there.

Whether anyone likes it or not.........math gonna math.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

And yet there still haven't been any updates other than:

Billions upon billions of radio signals from space analyzed yielding zip

Thousands of inhospitable exoplanets discovered which is awesome stuff but off this topic or at least not supportive

Hundreds of articles from "papers" like the Mirror and the Sun proven goofy, false, military or natural

Scores of discredited scientific loons claiming life elsewhere has been "proven" in this solar system which even if true is not relevant to this thread.  See the Martian dirt link a few posts up.

Multiple people twisting and filtering the above information and more to grasp at straws that aren't there.

Whether anyone likes it or not.........math gonna math.

Yeah because ***** is going to come out over night.... lol "math gona math" , Jackass comments gona jackass comments" If this thread is so "stupid" and full of "loons" as you say, (and you have said this many times I might add) then why do you keep coming everyday to post ignorant ***** all the time.

Like I said a long time ago, it's like your g/f left you and you can't leave her alone, only to come back and call her names. It's pretty pathetic.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

36 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah because ***** is going to come out over night.... lol "math gona math" , Jackass comments gona jackass comments" If this thread is so "stupid" and full of "loons" as you say, (and you have said this many times I might add) then why do you keep coming everyday to post ignorant ***** all the time.

Like I said a long time ago, it's like your g/f left you and you can't leave her alone, only to come back and call her names. It's pretty pathetic.

1.  I'm sorry if you thought I was calling people in this thread loons because I wasn't.  I was calling the guy that got dumped by NASA a loon based on his loony Martian dirt stuff 40 years later.  I don't consider you or anyone else In this thread a loon.....just employing wishful thinking instead of logic.  

2. I'm not ignorant.  Ignorance requires ignoring available facts.  Available facts are definitely being ignored but not by me.

3.  Despite the silly stuff about aliens, there is a lot of cool information about military advances, exoplanets and space discoveries in general here so I find it interesting.

4. The missing information for you is exposed in your first sentence above about "coming out overnight".  You just haven't been able to grasp how much data has been analyzed and the implication of that analysis.  Math is indeed gonna math and it's been mathing all along.

41 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

1.  I'm sorry if you thought I was calling people in this thread loons because I wasn't.  I was calling the guy that got dumped by NASA a loon based on his loony Martian dirt stuff 40 years later.  I don't consider you or anyone else In this thread a loon.....just employing wishful thinking instead of logic.  

2. I'm not ignorant.  Ignorance requires ignoring available facts.  Available facts are definitely being ignored but not by me.

3.  Despite the silly stuff about aliens, there is a lot of cool information about military advances, exoplanets and space discoveries in general here so I find it interesting.

4. The missing information for you is exposed in your first sentence above about "coming out overnight".  You just haven't been able to grasp how much data has been analyzed and the implication of that analysis.  Math is indeed gonna math and it's been mathing all along.

Whatever dude.This stuff could come out after you and I are dead, it could come out 50 years from now or more. Nobody knows. Doesn't change the fact that you or I or anyone else for that matter knows for a fact of what's out there in space and what's not.

But anyways.... you do you bra, have at it.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Whatever dude.This stuff could come out after you and I are dead, it could come out 50 years from now or more. Nobody knows. Doesn't change the fact that you or I or anyone else for that matter knows for a fact of what's out there in space and what's not.

But anyways.... you do you bra, have at it.

I saw a video from some science chick saying that if space was all the oceans on Earth, we've looked at basically a hot tub full of water in our searches.  Is that basically what you're saying?