It's starting already

Shep pulls a muscle and doesn't return. Hopefully it's not a bad one, obviously. There were no reports it looked awful. Dareus had a cramp and left practice as precaution. Aaron Williams got kicked in the head. Both of those guys are supposed to be fine. Easley didn't practice with a wrap around his knee.

Expect some early injuries. Hope they are minor.

http://blogs.buffalo...rs-muscle-pull/

UPDATE: Shep says he will be fine. Someone tweeted him about it and his response was "It's good be back in no time"

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

I was there tonight. Dareus and Williams Are fine, the were walking around joking after practice and signing autographs. Williams has a great day he looks like a real player. Sheppard was held out of almost the whole practice but was not being worked on by a trainer.

Something that hasn't gotten a ton of press (that I've seen) is the fact the coaches absolutely HATE the new OTA and practice restrictions placed upon teams with the new CBA. While their obvious complaints are not enough practice time to get their teams ready, the injury concern is also a factor.

Makes quality depth even more of a priority.

Something that hasn't gotten a ton of press (that I've seen) is the fact the coaches absolutely HATE the new OTA and practice restrictions placed upon teams with the new CBA. While their obvious complaints are not enough practice time to get their teams ready, the injury concern is also a factor.

Makes quality depth even more of a priority.

This is exactly why our LB situation is such a potential problem. We have both a top quality player and a depth issue and it will be hard to solve both problems at the same time.

The Ravens had 11 players injured their first day. No team supervised workouts will do this to you.

I was gonna say the same thing. It's not just the Ravens or Bills. Every team is suffering through many training camp injuries from lack of football conditioning. As long as they are tweaks and not major season ending injuries, it will be ok. This is not unique to the Bills.

It happens every year and it's normal; 2 guys out of 89 after 2 days of practise is not a biggy.

Easley - 3 days (if no other damage is done other then the hyperextended knee)

Shepphard - 1 - 2 weeks (minor pulled hamstring)

It happens every year and it's normal; 2 guys out of 89 after 2 days of practise is not a biggy.

Easley - 3 days (if no other damage is done other then the hyperextended knee)

Shepphard - 1 - 2 weeks (minor pulled hamstring)

Looks like they are both out approximately a week. Not good, and probably precautionary due to the kind of injury to both of them, but not serious either.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/08/01/shep-easley-out-a-week/

Just curious...has there been not one single injury of any kind at any of the 31 other NFL camps?

PTR

Just curious, is that the most stupid question ever?

It's information some Bills fans may want to know, who is hurt and how long they may be out, according to someone in the know, the coach. I know I want to know. That's why I posted it.