Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So again, the Bills have not signed Clabo via 790 ATL radio

According to Atlanta radio 790, nothing official according to Falcons sources and the longer it takes the more it looks like hometown team might keep him.

The last part was something I did not hear.

Just talked to Tyson Clabo. He said. "We're still talking, D. Led. I'll definitely no something tomorrow."

Very reliable source. Orlando Ledbetter the AJC reporter for the Falcons. Sounds to me like he still wants to sign with the Falcons, they still haven't met his demands and he will decide tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/#!/AJCFalcons

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

Would this be considered a bad sign? Or is it just that the Falcons have still not made an offer?

Definitely not a good sign. I'm thinking more and more that he's just using the Bills for leverage.

GO BILLS!!!

He will stay a Falcon, yes I am jinxing it to hell. I can see the article title now, "Atlanta is home to my family, it is where I wanted to be all along" good job by the front office but the longer this takes the worse it looks ofr us. Oh well some one call Langston at the buffett and get his ass back here.

Definitely not a good sign. I'm thinking more and more that he's just using the Bills for leverage.

GO BILLS!!!

No kidding Captain Obvious, hows that cape fitting you these days.....

Would this be considered a bad sign? Or is it just that the Falcons have still not made an offer?

I'm sure that the Falcons have made an offer and the Bills offer is significantly better. He is waiting as long as he can to see if the Falcons raise their offer that is close enough to the Bills offer for him to take less money to stay in ATL.

It's not a good sign for the Bills but not a terrible one either. The longer it goes the more time the Falcons have to change their mind and raise their offer. Ultimately, if the offer is close, he will stay. If ATL cannot commit to a number Clabo decided he needs to get, he will come to Buffalo.

Sounds to me like he wants to get as much as possible from Atl. Even if it's less.... I hope not

Not a great sign. But we're not necessarily just leverage for more bucks. IIRC Atl is his hometown team and family is all there... It's harder to move away from a dream job. Especially from a contender to... optimism?

I'm sure that the Falcons have made an offer and the Bills offer is significantly better. He is waiting as long as he can to see if the Falcons raise their offer that is close enough to the Bills offer for him to take less money to stay in ATL.

It's not a good sign for the Bills but not a terrible one either. The longer it goes the more time the Falcons have to change their mind and raise their offer. Ultimately, if the offer is close, he will stay. If ATL cannot commit to a number Clabo decided he needs to get, he will come to Buffalo.

Yeah, hopefully it turns out like the Regher saga a few weeks ago. Get excited, hear that he's delaying the decision, write him off as a bum, then hear that it's going through and everyone rejoices.

He will stay a Falcon, yes I am jinxing it to hell. I can see the article title now, "Atlanta is home to my family, it is where I wanted to be all along" good job by the front office but the longer this takes the worse it looks ofr us. Oh well some one call Langston at the buffett and get his ass back here.

No kidding Captain Obvious, hows that cape fitting you these days.....

Well, if I'm a Captain, you're a 5-Star General.

Salute!

GO BILLS!!!