NFL Free Agent Database

Wouldn't call him big, at 5-11. But for a 257 lb guy to run a sub 4.5 is impressive. Of the top 10 ranked ILBs, he's the shortest, but 2nd fastest and heavisest. Really interesting combo. On the surface could be a Fletcher-Baker clone as a tackling machine.

Beef on Antonio Coleman also was his size, and the jury is still out on him. Still Harvey adds even more tenacity and bang to the defense.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't call him big, at 5-11. But for a 257 lb guy to run a sub 4.5 is impressive. Of the top 10 ranked ILBs, he's the shortest, but 2nd fastest and heavisest. Really interesting combo. On the surface could be a Fletcher-Baker clone as a tackling machine.

Beef on Antonio Coleman also was his size, and the jury is still out on him. Still Harvey adds even more tenacity and bang to the defense.

I called him big just because he's 5' 11" and 257. That's big. ;) He's not tall but he's big. ;)

Kind of a pet peeve of mine. I think a guy who is 5' 11" 257 is often "bigger" than a guy who is 6' 1" 257. Semantics, sure.

I followed alot of Carolina Football and Pianalto was a gamer, if it wasn't for his injuries I'm pretty sure he would of regarded as a good propsect coming out of college. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes the team.

Ah, but... 2 broken legs and a broken foot. I don't know of anybody who is NFL-Fast with this history..

I called him big just because he's 5' 11" and 257. That's big. ;) He's not tall but he's big. ;)

Kind of a pet peeve of mine. I think a guy who is 5' 11" 257 is often "bigger" than a guy who is 6' 1" 257. Semantics, sure.

That's why he's referred to as a fireplug. Just get a bunch of Cee Lo Greens running around the field for comic relief.

Edited by GG

to borrow from a well known source..... "It's not a question of where he grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios.

A five ounce bird, could not carry a one pound coconut."

Along those loosely interpreted lines, I agree with you. 5'11'' is typically 'bigger.'

to borrow from a well known source..... "It's not a question of where he grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios.

Along those loosely interpreted lines, I agree with you. 5'11'' is typically 'bigger.'

If he can make form tackles 5 yards away from the los then he can make this team. It looks like we'll have an opening for that.

An UDFA, Londoon Fletcher clone wouldn't be a bad fill in for an injury prone second round reach.

They list Zach Pinalto TE as having signed with the Bills. Solid, if injury prone player.

I'm aware of a broken bone, but nothing further (I think that's what cost him last season). Anyone with details on Pinalto's history?

I'm aware of a broken bone, but nothing further (I think that's what cost him last season). Anyone with details on Pinalto's history?

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/9498101/

If he can make form tackles 5 yards away from the los then he can make this team. It looks like we'll have an opening for that.

An UDFA, Londoon Fletcher clone wouldn't be a bad fill in for an injury prone second round reach.

He's bigger and faster than Fletcher. But does he have the instincts?

Well that's one side of the story, but you're limiting the discussion to European swallows.

Edited by Jauronimo

Thanks. I'm no Doc, but the broken fibulas concern me much more than the dislocation.

Bones can heal, joints are more difficult to get back to 100% if ever. I'm generally more concerned by joint stuff.

"A dislocated foot" is a strange term. Dislocation generally means joints and ligaments are involved and the foot is a hot spot for bones and ligaments.

Either way if he broke both his legs he may not have the bone density that can take being crushed to the ground by angry LBs on a regular basis.

If I cared enough I would like to see the video of the dislocated foot, I'd be willing to bet it was tackle from behind where someone grabbed his foot and twisted. Its not a common football injury. Another clue that his physiology may not be NFL ready. Just kind of freaky term that piqued my interest, although a dislocated foot is technically a stubbed toe.

Dislocation of the foot is an uncommon injury that usually occurs in individuals sustaining multiple trauma such as from a motor vehicle accident
(or having 6-4 250+lb men chase after you and forcefully and violently bring you to the ground)

http://www.mdguidelines.com/dislocation-foot

However the kid looks like he has a ton of potential (30 catches in 6 games) and should have every opportunity to earn a roster spot at TE on this team if he can perform in camp and pre-season.

Thanks. I'm no Doc, but the broken fibulas concern me much more than the dislocation.

Yeah, it's really weird. I sort of feel like he's been snakebitten. There's no question the talent is there; he was a primary weapon for the Heels when healthy.

Maybe he's had his run of bad luck and will be one of those proverbial diamonds in the rough.