NFL Free Agent Database

That would sting. I'd rather have harvey than chris white. But that just me.

Agreed. I wasn't too fond of the White selection but obviously the Bills brass like White more than Harvey. Who knows. We need someone to come from nowhere at that position. I like Shepard a lot, and I think we will sign Poz. Hopefully Shep can take over for Andra Davis sometime this season. I think he probably will, the guy really looks like a baller. But we could surely use an upgrade on depth. We also can get excited about these UDFA, and the Bills seem to be as good as anyone at finding them, but it almost always takes a couple years to get real production. David Nelson an obvious exception last year.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bones can heal, joints are more difficult to get back to 100% if ever. I'm generally more concerned by joint stuff.

"A dislocated foot" is a strange term. Dislocation generally means joints and ligaments are involved and the foot is a hot spot for bones and ligaments.

Either way if he broke both his legs he may not have the bone density that can take being crushed to the ground by angry LBs on a regular basis.

If I cared enough I would like to see the video of the dislocated foot, I'd be willing to bet it was tackle from behind where someone grabbed his foot and twisted. Its not a common football injury. Another clue that his physiology may not be NFL ready. Just kind of freaky term that piqued my interest, although a dislocated foot is technically a stubbed toe.

The dislocated foot was truly a bizarre injury. I was watching the game when it happened. Pianalto had just caught the go-ahead TD pass in an early season game at Connecticut, late in the 4th quarter, and jumped up to celebrate but came down awkwardly and then crumpled to the ground. Literally no contact from an opposing player.

The injuries are a HUGE concern, but if he's past that he's a hell of a talent.

far more excited about Brian Duncan.... guy had 7 sacks, has good size, kind of slow, but could be good ILB. interesting we picked up the side kick to Dareus and Von Miller ...

MILLER IS FROM TEXAS A&M .BUT THINK OF THE FANS YELLING FOR A ALABAMA SLAMMER WITH TWO DES FROM THERE. :thumbsup:

Sazenbacher would have been a nice addition, but WR is not to be our top priority. He would have been harder pressed to see game time here than in Chicago, a team in need of targets for their grump behind center.

Rumor that we signed Rich Lapham, OT from Boston College. 6' 8, 315-325. Started a lot of games but missed half senior year with knee injury. Was predicted to be drafted and a solid college player until the injury.

Rumor also had us taking the MLB from Marshall, who is now reported to be signing with Pittsburgh.

Got a link to this?

More rumors of Bills signings include Kamar Aiken WR Cnetral Florida, TJ Langley DE, and Trevor Harris QB of Edinboro. Harris was a rookie last year who signed with Jax for a bit and played in the AFL. These, like all others, are unofficial. The only two with semi-official word is the TE Pianalto, who is also likely the best prospect of the lot, and Isaiah Thompson, the OG.

Rumor also had us taking the MLB from Marshall, who is now reported to be signing with Pittsburgh.

Got a link to this?

It's the bills.com board but this guy has been accurate before... and seems to be getting info before a lot of other people. But that's why I said it's a rumor. Last night a bunch of guys agreed to terms but if someone came with a better or new offer, they could always switch before they signed. That's apparently what happened with Harvey. Others were just strictly rumors.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=356399

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

More rumors of Bills signings include Kamar Aiken WR Cnetral Florida, TJ Langley DE, and Trevor Harris QB of Edinboro. Harris was a rookie last year who signed with Jax for a bit and played in the AFL. These, like all others, are unofficial. The only two with semi-official word is the TE Pianalto, who is also likely the best prospect of the lot, and Isaiah Thompson, the OG.

It's the bills.com board but this guy has been accurate before... and seems to be getting info before a lot of other people. But that's why I said it's a rumor. Last night a bunch of guys agreed to terms but if someone came with a better or new offer, they could always switch before they signed. That's apparently what happened with Harvey. Others were just strictly rumors.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=356399

I wonder if somebody has their Aikens mixed up? This site shows LS Daniel Aiken as well as Chris Hazley K VA Tech

I wonder if somebody has their Aikens mixed up? This site shows LS Daniel Aiken as well as Chris Hazley K VA Tech

OK, looks like we may have 2 Aikens. Here are some additions:

Isaiah Thompson (OL, Houston)

Doyle Miller (CB, Nevada)

Rajiric Coleman (S, Utah State)

Kamar Aiken (WR, Central Florida)

Rob Eddins (DE, Ball State)

I'm sure that some are repeats...

OFFENSE:

Zach Pinalto (TE, North Carolina)

Emmanuel Moody (RB, Florida)---

Vai Taua (RB, Nevada)---rushed for over 1600 yards and had 22 total touchdowns in 2010.

Rich Lapham (OL, Boston College)

DEFENSE:

Luther Davis (DE, Alabama)

Brian Duncan (LB, Texas Tech)

Sidney Glover (S, West Virginia)

Domonic Cook (S, Buffalo)---first team All-MAC playing safety and CB. He had six interceptions in 2010.

SPECIAL TEAMS:

Reid Forrest (P, Washington State)

Daniel Aiken (LS, UVA)

Chris Hazley (K, Virginia Tech)

OFFENSE:

Zach Pinalto (TE, North Carolina)

Emmanuel Moody (RB, Florida)---

Vai Taua (RB, Nevada)---rushed for over 1600 yards and had 22 total touchdowns in 2010.

Rich Lapham (OL, Boston College)

DEFENSE:

Luther Davis (DE, Alabama)

Brian Duncan (LB, Texas Tech)

Sidney Glover (S, West Virginia)

Domonic Cook (S, Buffalo)---first team All-MAC playing safety and CB. He had six interceptions in 2010.

SPECIAL TEAMS:

Reid Forrest (P, Washington State)

Daniel Aiken (LS, UVA)

Chris Hazley (K, Virginia Tech)

If you can interpret anything from this; Poz is staying and lil' Donte is gone. Although I don't think you can read that far into the moves.

Edited by Why So Serious?

If you can interrupt anything from this; Poz is staying and lil' Donte is gone. Although I don't think you can read that far into the moves.

?

Do you mean 'interpret'? Or are you interrupting the regularly scheduled mayhem for a special bulletin that Poz is staying?