Schefter has Kyle Williams at #3

Maybe when our NT makes it to #1 we'll be able to stop teams from running the ball right down our throats.

It's more along the lines of: Maybe when the FO realizes that ONE player doesnt make up an entire D-Line, we'll be able to stop teams.

And with the addition of Dareus, it seems like they may have finally realized it...

Maybe when our NT makes it to #1 we'll be able to stop teams from running the ball right down our throats.

Maybe when we get a 2 gap big body run plugger at NT and let Kyle Williams play DE penetrate and go nuts, which he is great at, we can stop people from running the ball down out throats. Well, that and LBs that can plug holes and make tackles behind or near the line of scrimmage.

It's more along the lines of: Maybe when the FO realizes that ONE player doesnt make up an entire D-Line, we'll be able to stop teams.

And with the addition of Dareus, it seems like they may have finally realized it...

I think the team definately moved in the right direction on the defensive side of the ball.....i am actually expecting such a improvement that people outside of buffalo will be talking about it......

- The addition of a blue chipper like Darius is going to really help this team.....

- Williams is going to be there....but I cant wait to see what Troupe does in his second year

- Dont sleep on Carrington

I really like the way this team is going on Defense.

I think the team definately moved in the right direction on the defensive side of the ball.....i am actually expecting such a improvement that people outside of buffalo will be talking about it......

- The addition of a blue chipper like Darius is going to really help this team.....

- Williams is going to be there....but I cant wait to see what Troupe does in his second year

- Dont sleep on Carrington

I really like the way this team is going on Defense.

Im really looking forward to what Troup and Carrington will do this year. And loving the additions to the defense that we drafted. Dareus and Sheppard should both be starting Week 1!

per his twitter.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Agree? RT @WilliamsonNFL: My top interior DL: 1. Ngata 2. Wilfork 3 Kyle Williams 4. Raji 5. Kevin Williams 6. Suh (& climbing).

3 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KW's agent must be a big buddy of Peter King and Asdam Schefter.....The agent sees his player make the pro-bowl as a Injury replacement...Now is the time to get a good contract done and get a good chunk of upfront money....Let us do the rounds and make these media guys beat the drum....and then the agent speaks in the ear of KW.."Dude, you are not going to win anything in Buffalo....I will speed dial Philly or Dallas and they will make an offer you or the Bills cannot refuse. You get your money and also to play in a big market team and may be to the playoffs and SUperbowl"....and so it goes....

The ghost of Jason Peters is mumbling!!!!

KW's agent must be a big buddy of Peter King and Asdam Schefter.....The agent sees his player make the pro-bowl as a Injury replacement...Now is the time to get a good contract done and get a good chunk of upfront money....Let us do the rounds and make these media guys beat the drum....and then the agent speaks in the ear of KW.."Dude, you are not going to win anything in Buffalo....I will speed dial Philly or Dallas and they will make an offer you or the Bills cannot refuse. You get your money and also to play in a big market team and may be to the playoffs and SUperbowl"....and so it goes....

Idiot, :wallbash:

per his twitter.

Agree? RT @WilliamsonNFL: My top interior DL: 1. Ngata 2. Wilfork 3 Kyle Williams 4. Raji 5. Kevin Williams 6. Suh (& climbing).

Kyle is great but he can't plug up the middle, would do better at end if our young guys step up.

Kyle is not going anywhere. When he gets a new deal he will make sure it is Buffalo first then the others second.

per his twitter.

:thumbsup: He deserved the pub.

Idiot, :wallbash:

Thanks...Being a rookie around here, you probably don't have any idea of the sarcasm button...

Having said that...there is a serious concern about the Bills ability to retain its nurtured talent for their 2nd and 3rd contracts...Antowaine Smith, Winfield, Clements, Pat Williams, Fletcher, Peters, etc...and then is also the guys they have drafted high and then not retained them for non-financial reasons....Travis Henry, McGahee, Beast Mode,

On the other hand, in the name of so called "leadership" we continue to overpay for mediocre talent such as Chris Kelsay.

Thanks...Being a rookie around here, you probably don't have any idea of the sarcasm button...

Having said that...there is a serious concern about the Bills ability to retain its nurtured talent for their 2nd and 3rd contracts...Antowaine Smith, Winfield, Clements, Pat Williams, Fletcher, Peters, etc...and then is also the guys they have drafted high and then not retained them for non-financial reasons....Travis Henry, McGahee, Beast Mode,

On the other hand, in the name of so called "leadership" we continue to overpay for mediocre talent such as Chris Kelsay.

Smith makes the list now? At this point it's downright complimentary to the bills. Clements left for a record kind of deal he's never remotely lived up to. Pat was a 350 man with 30+ year old knees and I have no idea how Fletcher is included in that list.

Over the last decade we've let less real talent walk than some teams do in a single offseason (slightly exaggerated but....).