2 34 Williams, A. CB Texas

3 68 Sheppard, K. ILB LSU

4 100 Searcy, D. SS North Carolina

4 122 Hairston, C. OT Clemson

5 133 White, J. RB North Carolina

6 169 White, C. ILB Mississippi State

7 206 Rogers, J. CB Richmond

7 245 Jasper, M. DT

Jasper is from Tennesee. Tennesee was a border state in the War of Northern Agression and, althought it had a star in the Stars and Bars, it was the last state to seceed from the union and the eastern half of the state was pro-union. All the rest of the players from from solid confederate southern states. Gailey will not be sure if he can trust Jasper and may quiz him on what strain of crowder peas and okra he prefers. You heard it hear first.

2011 Draft

Rd Sel# Pos. School

1 3 Dareus, M. DT Alabama

7 245 Jasper, M. DT

Jasper is from Tennesee. Tennesee was a border state in the War of Northern Agression and, althought it had a star in the Stars and Bars, it was the last state to seceed from the union and the eastern half of the state was pro-union. All the rest of the players from from solid confederate southern states. Gailey will not be sure if he can trust Jasper and may quiz him on what strain of crowder peas and okra he prefers. You heard it hear first.

I think its obvious that this post is more slanderous libel from the midget propaganda machine. They've had it out for Jasper ever since he may have doubted their existence.

The theory is bunk. Jasper would eat any and all peas and okra and anything else that didn't move....or he could catch.

I hope he eats up Brady!

2011 Draft

Rd Sel# Pos. School

7 245 Jasper, M. DT

:w00t: You said from from :w00t:

Hahaha! How are we supposed to take this serious if you say fromfrom???

I think he makes the team. He went to Bethel Univ. which reminds me of Bethlehem, so he obviously has God on his side.

You might be on to something big here Jin. Beth means house and El means God. ei ElElYON: God most High. ElShadai: God Almighty So bethel would mean house of God... That my friends is your little bible study of the day.

hey..I'm in East Tennessee...last player from down the road to play in the NFL was Jason Whitten. And we do lay claim to Davy Crockett, and Daniel Boone spent time here. Andrew Jackson and Sam Houston practiced law right down the street. We could always use a qb like UT's Peyton Manning, or a DL like Reggie White...We got some nice mountains and lakes and no income tax....God's country.

Now I'm sure Jasper will be a Hall of Fame player. :rolleyes:

2011 Draft

Rd Sel# Pos. School

7 245 Jasper, M. DT

:w00t: You said from from :w00t:

Hahaha! How are we supposed to take this serious if you say fromfrom???

"...althought....to seceed from..."

You should help Chan make sure those southern boys know their grammar and spelling.

2011 Draft

Rd Sel# Pos. School

7 245 Jasper, M. DT

There goes that theory--North Carolina was the last state to join the Confederacy (May 20 1861 for NC, May 7 for Tenn). Most of WESTERN NC did not support the cause. Therefore the entire theory falls like a house of cards

So maybe its Searcy and J. White who will have to go out of their way to prove their bona fides to Chan. I suggest the North Carolina barbecue test, which is worth taking by any and every fan anyway, if you are at all interested in weighing 400 pounds.

The question isn't weather Jasper is good enough to play with the Bills but if the Bills are good enough to play with Jasper.

The weather is tough in Buffalo, but when it is too tough for them it is just right for us.

hey..I'm in East Tennessee...last player from down the road to play in the NFL was Jason Whitten. And we do lay claim to Davy Crockett, and Daniel Boone spent time here. Andrew Jackson and Sam Houston practiced law right down the street. We could always use a qb like UT's Peyton Manning, or a DL like Reggie White...We got some nice mountains and lakes and no income tax....God's country.

Now I'm sure Jasper will be a Hall of Fame player. :rolleyes:

You forgot the chiggers.