Coach "Stache" Comments

Thanks for posting.

Is this a backhand to the defensive staff?

I think we have some good young players. Some guys who didn’t play much last year, particularly on defense.

Thanks for posting.

The defensive staff STINKS. Edwards was way over his head last year. Hopefully by mid season the positions are flipped and Wanny is the D coordinator and Edwards is the LB coach. Say whatever you want about Wanny, but he has had great defenses everwhere he has been.

Injuries? Wonder who he would be referring to that was healthy but riding the pine? Couldnt be... Maybin :unsure:

Batten is the only one I can think of and I hesitate to mention his name :unsure: because of all the furor it may create. Troup and Moats both saw increased playing time as the season wore on.

He said he met with Poz, Reggie Torbor, and Andra Davis. The mention of Poz leads me to believe that he will be re-signed. There is also this article

By Chris Brown

Edwards is talking up Merriman and how much he is expected to contribute.

The hiring of Wannstedt was no mistake. His job as LBs coach may prove to be far more important than his Assistant Head Coach title. I can see some of the young LBs on this team making an impact too. In fact I'm really excited about our group of LBs.

Batten is the only one I can think of and I hesitate to mention his name :unsure: because of all the furor it may create. Troup and Moats both saw increased playing time as the season wore on.

Batten looks to be the 2nd coming of Bryce Paup. <_<

Batten looks to be the 2nd coming of Bryce Paup. <_<

And in other news Aaron Maybin is indeed, still, Aaron Maybin.

Back to you Mr. Wonderful.

Edited by Kevin

He said he met with Poz, Reggie Torbor, and Andra Davis. The mention of Poz leads me to believe that he will be re-signed. There is also this article

By Chris Brown

Edwards is talking up Merriman and how much he is expected to contribute.

The hiring of Wannstedt was no mistake. His job as LBs coach may prove to be far more important than his Assistant Head Coach title. I can see some of the young LBs on this team making an impact too. In fact I'm really excited about our group of LBs.

Hmmm... I'm a little worried about our coaching from that article. It says that "Edwards and Sanders poured over San Diego tape before they picked up Merriman off waivers last year." I wonder what they poured over it? Wing sauce?

Injuries? Wonder who he would be referring to that was healthy but riding the pine? Couldnt be... Maybin :unsure:

Church Lady? Is that you?

Thanks for posting.

Confusing article to be sure. Either Wanny can't speak very well or Gaughan is slipping in his writing. Was there one complete sentence in that article?:huh:

Confusing article to be sure. Either Wanny can't speak very well or Gaughan is slipping in his writing. Was there one complete sentence in that article?:huh:

I would guess it was an unintended "affect" of Gaughan's writing, because the Stache speaks for itself.