Would You Rather

Gotta take the Cup run as well. That would generate a ton of positive press for the city and would be a lot of fun to follow.

If we're fighting for a WC shot in the NFL, chances are we're not making it to the big dance.

What are you trying to rope up all the outsiders and make us feel bad?? lol :lol:

To be honest I would rather see the Bills have a shot at the playoffs, selfishly because I am not a Sabres fan per say. I live in Albany so for years we have had our AHL team associated with the Devils, then the Avalanche and the Hurricanes and now back to the Devils. For a while I would follow the Devils just because I could see the players coming up, now I have lost interest as it is tough to follow teams from far away without being a "die hard" hockey fan. I love the game, but I can't honestly say I have a favorite team.

That being said, I was rooting hard for the Sabres this past playoff appearance because I feel the city deserves a title (I have a good amount of family either in or from Buffalo) and also because Miller is a flat out BEAST in the net. I became a fan of his watching him play for the Olympic squad. I would just rather it be for the Bills so I can enjoy it as much as the rest of you. :thumbsup:

Sabres, now that they are wearing the correct uniforms. LOVE the sabres.

Before, in that stupid black and red, I would have had to search my couch cushions for a coin to flip.

(but for winning an actual championship, its Bills 495 times out of 10.)

At least for me, that's a dumb question. Bills and Sabres have always been 1-A and 1-B for me. If either has a shot at the ultimate championship in their sport, that's what I want to see. Sabres in the Cup Finals.

Sabres in the cup, no brainer. I am from Buffalo, and bleed anything that comes from my hometown. I am a Bills and Sabres fan equally, leaning more towards the Bills being my 1st true sports passion, but with a new owner like Terry Pegula compared to cheapass Ralph, it's geting harder and harder to rank the Bills 1st.

Sabres in the cup, no brainer. I am from Buffalo, and bleed anything that comes from my hometown. I am a Bills and Sabres fan equally, leaning more towards the Bills being my 1st true sports passion, but with a new owner like Terry Pegula compared to cheapass Ralph, it's geting harder and harder to rank the Bills 1st.

That's the thing, every year I get more and more excited about the Sabres and less and less excited about the Bills. I guess it just seems as though the Bills are soooo far away and that meeting up with friends before the Bills game is by far the more attractive part of the day. Once the game starts, you pretty much know the #%*t storm will follow.......