Would You Rather

Dude the Sabres are cool and everything and they're my second favorite team in all of sports, but come on, we're talkin about the Buffalo f'n Bills. To answer the original poster: it's VERY close, but those saying they'd take a Cup over a Super Bowl are nuts. Although I suppose it's all just personal preference. But one thing people who have only lived in Buffalo have to understand is that if the Sabres won the cup, outside of WNY and Canada, NO ONE WOULD CARE. Your friends would still make fun of you for being from Buffalo. In fact, the Sabres probably will win a Cup at some point sooner than later. If the Bills won the friggin Super Bowl? Are you absolutely kidding me? I can't even put it into words... Put it this way: I wouldn't be able to go into work until at least Wednesday. A better question is: where would you rather be if the Bills won the Super Bowl- the game or Buffalo, NY?

Dude the Sabres are cool and everything and they're my second favorite team in all of sports, but come on, we're talkin about the Buffalo f'n Bills. To answer the original poster: it's VERY close, but those saying they'd take a Cup over a Super Bowl are nuts. Although I suppose it's all just personal preference. But one thing people who have only lived in Buffalo have to understand is that if the Sabres won the cup, outside of WNY and Canada, NO ONE WOULD CARE. Your friends would still make fun of you for being from Buffalo. In fact, the Sabres probably will win a Cup at some point sooner than later. If the Bills won the friggin Super Bowl? Are you absolutely kidding me? I can't even put it into words... Put it this way: I wouldn't be able to go into work until at least Wednesday. A better question is: where would you rather be if the Bills won the Super Bowl- the game or Buffalo, NY?

That wasn't the question.

I like your reasoning, it was well thought out, and showed a high level of intelligence.

Or the opposite.

Hey thanks! Guess I'll just back to lurking and not answer any posts. Sorry about that.

Bills, always.

My favorite hockey team on a given night is whoever is playing the Sabres, I can't :censored: stand them.

Why the hatred?!

I love the Bills and the Sabres, and really don't care who gets a championship first, I just want the city of Buffalo to have something more to cheer for than mediocrity. If it came down to it, I would rather see the Sabres in the cup.

If the question had been the Bills in the SB or Sabres in the SC Finals, CAN'T I JUST HAVE BOTH DANGIT?! :D

Yes, it would be crazy if the Bills won the Super Bowl but the question was either Sabres in the Cup or Bills playing for a playoff berth (not the Super Bowl). The reason I phrased it that way is because I think it evens things out.....The Sabres playing in the Cup is probably 2-3 years away if all goes well and the Bills playing for a playoff berth is probably 2-3 years away if ALL goes well.....