Texas justice?

Just an update.....The trial has been reset, once again, the 10th time I think. Now for April. So much for a right to a speedy and public trial. They won't bring it, but they won't dismiss it. It seems to be APD's new favorite arrest. I've noticed 5 of the same charge in the news since January. No evidence required, like with murder, or drug offenses. No body, or paraphenilia, or DNA. or anything. But I do have three lawyers working for me. And they are finding lots of holes in their stories. And it turns out the cop wrote down the wrong time of the incident, and the wrong place as well. A friend started a web site, and if you feel the urge to donate, please do. Thanks in advance. What's scarier: perverts lurking behind every bush, or our public officials using that fear of such a thing to manufacture crimes? Assuring the public how important their park police jobs are. fund raising

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have your penis temporarily removed or dye it completely black or something. When your attorney asks your accusers to describe your wang and they go on illustrating a typical white johnson, thats when you get up on the table for the dramatic reveal. You drop trou to show off your black stub, the court room erupts in applause and the case is immediately dismissed. Couldn't be easier.

Are you set for legal representation, because my schedule is wide open?

You should have your penis temporarily removed or dye it completely black or something. When your attorney asks your accusers to describe your wang and they go on illustrating a typical white johnson, thats when you get up on the table for the dramatic reveal. You drop trou to show off your black stub, the court room erupts in applause and the case is immediately dismissed. Couldn't be easier.

LOL, This is actually one of your better posts. I almost spit coffee all over my computer.

Out of curiosity, is the prosecutor or your attorney requesting all these extensions? The reason I ask is some of the defense attorneys around here will ask for unnecessary extensions, sometimes even after a plea bargain has been worked out. One reason they do this is so they can soak you with more legal fees. If you are cutting them checks on a regular basis and have a legal defense fund set up, they may try to take advantage of you and milk it for all it's worth. Unfortunately it happens and i see it all the time around here. All these extensions could also be part of a defensive strategy on the end of your legal team as well. Sometimes defense attorneys keep extending cases out hoping the arresting officer will retire, or the prosecutor will get sick of having it on his docket and just dismiss it. We recently dismissed hundreds of DUI cases that were over 10 years old here.

The prosecution has asked for all but one, when my attorney had the flu. All the others for reasons like: cops were on vacation, witness needed to have back surgery, were preparing to make it a felony. The judge failed to show up once (out sick), prosecuter failed to show up another time, forgot to bring me from the jail one time, etc. There are never prepared. They just assumed I'd buckle to taking the deal. Who knows what they're thinking.

lol. yeah right. I'm going to need some gutsy lawyers when I go on offense.

The prosecution has asked for all but one, when my attorney had the flu. All the others for reasons like: cops were on vacation, witness needed to have back surgery, were preparing to make it a felony. The judge failed to show up once (out sick), prosecuter failed to show up another time, forgot to bring me from the jail one time, etc. There are never prepared. They just assumed I'd buckle to taking the deal. Who knows what they're thinking.

That's such a load of horseshit. I've seen this happen before, in exactly these types of cases ("All we have is witness statements, we can't make a case, so we're going to delay as much as possible.") It always amazes me that prosecutors get away with this nonsense - if you can't make a case like this now, you're not going to make it a year from now.

If I ever get charged with something like you got, I'm just going on a shooting spree. Because...y'know...!@#$ it. It's almost impossible to fight this ****, so may as well commit a real crime.

If you get off, you should find the "witnesses" and make their lives hell.

I can understand Tom, what with his military historian status, wanting to go on a shooting spree but unless you took a hypocrites oath instead of a hippocratic oath that's a little harsh, on Cheesburger. Making other peoples lives "hell" constitutes a long term effort that wouldn't be healthy for him. I think a fair punishment would be to drop them off at Ciudad Juarez without any papers and let them not only walk back, but try to get over the border.

It's this kind of **** along with my recent fun times with local law enforcement that get me salivating over becoming an attorney. Prosecutors piss me off, mostly because half of them are **** lawyers who played politics to get where they are.

Good luck Cheeseburg, looks like this should probably go away soon.

Edited by LeviF91

When it's being waved around by some putz walking on the train tracks oblivious to the oncoming train, yep.

Well pal, I'll tell you what, if you think AD's question was actually something of an intelligent point, then I know who that putz is.

Please enlighten us, O Voice of Experience.

Good point, I have read enough of your post to consider that an expeience

Go Sabres! I'm out!

Good point, I have read enough of your post to consider that an expeience

Go Sabres! I'm out!

In other words, you admit to making a statement for which you have no factual evidence.

That is: you admit you're ignorant.

Nice job, paste-eater.

• 5 months later...

In a nutshell, my attorneys were worried what a drama queen could do to a jury. People not smart enough to know how to get out of jury duty. George Carlin once said, think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half the people are even dumber than that. It took some doing, but with 50 trial experiences under their belts, they convinced me the only way to guarantee that I would be not guilty, was to agree to deferred adjudication. In the end, their lack of confidence, made me lose confidence in them. So, after about a year of supervision (probation), everything gets dismissed and sealed. The prosecution doesn't get what it wanted. I stand not guilty of anything today. Travis counties' 98 percent conviction rate doesn't go up or down because of me. I am not sure I did the right thing, however. But the judge was threatening to send me back to jail. I would have lost everything, again, over the same lie. We never knew if a trial was a go or not. My new job, all my things, again. The state does not ever want to admit it is wrong.

It's been my life experience, everyone answers to somebody. In the 15 years I officiated high school basketball, sure I was in charge. But ultimately, the chapter game assigner, and the coaches decided if I worked or not. At every game, there was someone in charge of me. Somewhere in the building, there was an administrator--in charge of me. In my career in sales, sure I was sort of my own boss, but my customers had to be taken care of. Or else. My company needed me to be productive. Or else. Everyone answers to someone. This judge, this prosecutor. The dirty cops. These people need to be held accountable. There are people in charge of this judge, this prosecutor and these cops. When I have told people my story, I almost always get asked the question, "why would anyone do that?" As if, I was supposed to know the answer. Well, I want to know, more than ever. I may be the only one. I want answers.

Why me? Why did these people take their dogs to the part of Bartin Springs where people take their dogs to play in the water, but these people's dogs never went in the water. Just kept sniffing my bags. Why did the white haired cop leer at me through the glass while I was handcuffed in a locked police car? Was he trying to act out to any onlookers that he just wanted to see what one of them there preverts looked like?

I worked in TV news for only six months. At KCEN we rolled on car accidents, fires, plane crashes. Sometimes we got there before the first responders. But that was rare. Went to the prison to interview a guy on death row. The point being, I've seen some ****. Dead bodies, blood, crying children. The point is, there is no way a white haired policeman is going to be fascinated by having a closer look at some creep. Acting out some charade.

First things first, I want to know everything possible about Sarah McDonald. My efforts so far have yielded nothing. It's as if she is in the witness protection program. Most people leave footprints. It's as if she never existed. The other guy, Jamie Beebe, has some craigslist postings. Apparently, he knows how to run a backhoe. He has a juvenile criminal background. The city of Austin successfully managed to have that ruled inadmissible.

As far as I'm concerned, this woman has gotten away with murder. Normal people don't behave this way. Who the hell is she? Did she go through a bad divorce? Was she raped? Why can't I find anything on her? I saw a guy in Miami, on the train, expose himself to a young woman. He took deranged delight in her reaction. He was mentally ill. My instinct was was to move away, to move to another part of the train. Not follow him to a convenient place and call police. There has to be a way to find out who this woman is.

The serenity prayer says grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change. But it also says grant me the COURAGE to change the things I can. What happened to me is unacceptable. In the end, everybody lied except me. The prosector and the judge lied to my lawyers. My lawyers lied to me. System failure.

Edited by Cheeseburger_in_paradise