The Incredible Hulk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know.....a rookie telling the vets to call him the Incredible Hulk?

Besides, nicknames are given, not taken.

The leaders on the team will calm him down.

When he tells one of our leaders on defense like Kel.....Whit......um.......

Um....oh....wait...........Long live Hulk.

Make a play in the NFL before giving yourself a nickname. I really hope this guy lives up to all the hype because clearly it's getting to his head. Just sayin'

I think Dareus is going to be a great player but like most rookie DL I think he is going to be surprised at how strong and dirty NFL OL are.

Nor was JP Losman.

Horrible comparison. Losman was actually pretty humble. Kelly, Bruce, and Biscuit were as cocky as they come, before they had done a thing in the league.

Horrible comparison. Losman was actually pretty humble. Kelly, Bruce, and Biscuit were as cocky as they come, before they had done a thing in the league.

What nicknames did Kelly and Bruce pick for themselves to be called prior to signing with the team?

What nicknames did Kelly and Bruce pick for themselves to be called prior to signing with the team?

Look, I get it. You don't like what Dareus said. Doesn't change the fact he's just having fun and is obviously confident. I suppose you'd prefer for every player to just keep quiet and only show their stuff on the field. Well, it ain't the 50s anymore.

The leaders on the team will calm him down.

When he tells one of our leaders on defense like Kel.....Whit......um.......

Um....oh....wait...........Long live Hulk.

Exactly! The Bills havent had a leader on defenese in forever. It is his for the taking.

I love this pick. He is a monster-They finally made the right pick it would appear.

Now- If Merriman can regain some of his old self, he will be a very good leader too. Even as a rookie and second year guy here in SD, he was THE defensive leader, remember his lights out sack dance and his pre game fire the troops up chant: " I feel lean, mean, agile, mostly hostile-Highly motivated,highly motivated-AHHHHH!

God I hope he bounces back....