Is this a sign?

Check out the prices on the jerseys.

I know they have a Spiller jersey listed here also but it is only one size. The other jerseys are for players that might or might not be with the team next season depending on how everything shakes out with the new CBA. Regardless, there is a fire sale going on here with the jerseys, and possibly the players. Who knows.

http://www.shopthebills.com/Buffalo-Bills-Jerseys/Royal-Blue-NFL-Jerseys.aspx

Just an update: I looked further into the sale and they also have a Fitz jersey for the same price. I am guessing that they are looking to unload overstock to make room for the new product hopefully coming soon.

It's a sign that the Bills are getting new uniforms next year.

I realize that but they have McGee, Poz and Evans on the main page for $20. Probably just a coincidence but those are 3 players that might not be here next year too. Anyway, it's a pretty good sale on the throwback jerseys regardless.

It also looks like they are going to keep the white throwbacks and eliminate the blue ones, which is good.

Edited by flomoe

I'm pretty sure they're just clearing inventory for the new jerseys that are coming soon. On one of the pages they advertise a Dareus jersey, royal blue, that will ship in "4-6 weeks."

Anyone know when that event is that they're supposed to unveil the new unis?

I'm pretty sure they're just clearing inventory for the new jerseys that are coming soon. On one of the pages they advertise a Dareus jersey, royal blue, that will ship in "4-6 weeks."

Probably a couple of days after the lockout ends. They can't sell rookie jerseys until that happens, plus teams always like to debut new unis by having players model them in a little fashion show. Can't do that during a lockout.

I don't know when but I would guess that they are probably going to try something in the next couple of weeks just to smooth over the fact that that is when they start selling individual game tickets. They probably need some sort of promotional event to "wag the dog" with the CBA debacle.

Someone mentioned in another post that since the players are not permitted to have anything to do with the team until the CBA is straightened out, the Bills might consider bringing in some former players to model the new uniforms, which would be a fantastic idea. Just wondering if the older players would do something like that since it would be sort of crossing some imaginary picket or union brotherhood line.

I realize that but they have McGee, Poz and Evans on the main page for $20. Probably just a coincidence but those are 3 players that might not be here next year too. Anyway, it's a pretty good sale on the throwback jerseys regardless.

Why wouldn't McGee or Evans be here next year?

:blink:

Check out the prices on the jerseys.

I know they have a Spiller jersey listed here also but it is only one size. The other jerseys are for players that might or might not be with the team next season depending on how everything shakes out with the new CBA. Regardless, there is a fire sale going on here with the jerseys, and possibly the players. Who knows.

http://www.shopthebills.com/Buffalo-Bills-Jerseys/Royal-Blue-NFL-Jerseys.aspx

Just an update: I looked further into the sale and they also have a Fitz jersey for the same price. I am guessing that they are looking to unload overstock to make room for the new product hopefully coming soon.

End of days, it is another sign...