Aaron Maybin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see him standing next to Merriman. I thought he should have been an OLB in a 3-4 coming out, which is what will fit his body type. He has a lot of work to do, and it is up to the coaching staff to ensure he has the correct regiment to reach the muscle and weight that is expected.

I do not think that it is so much his weight, as it is technique. He has only one move which is easy for the offensive linemen to counter. This is what he need to work on.

I know that everybody is upset about the Bills selecting Maybin, but I think that was a good draft class because the other selections have all made majore contributions, and drafting is a crap shoot. We could be having the same coversations about Robert Ayers or Larry English. In hindsight they should have drafted Josh Freeman. Oh well, can't do anything about it, and at least, it got Dick Juron fired.

He can't play LB or DE, or really football in any capacity what so ever. I doubt switching position let alone sides of the football is going to somehow help him. I'm not sure if I can ever remember a draft pick, let alone a first rounder, so terrible at his job. He should be cut and anyone that had anything to do with him drafted should be banned from the NFL permanently.

Don't hold back so much. Tell us what you really think. :lol:

here he is

http://twitpic.com/52cir1

WR or saftey..take your pick.

And to think Ole Dickie J thought this dude woud be a DE...wow

Oh my ... his speed or lack of running ability prevents him from being a safety but that body is not that of a DL nor of a LB ... looks like he has spent time on building a body that the muscle magazines would love but really doubting it will translate into anything new or better on the field.

This kid just might not have the talent to make it in the NFL so I hope he has carefully invested the money he held out for because if he did then he'll be set for life.

He doesn't look that small.

You guys are just pilling on and I've have to be the #1 Maybi hater since day 1.

He looks like a LB in that picture. If Von Miller were next to him Maybin would look like the LB, and Von Miller would like the guy that gets wedgies.

He doesn't look that small.

You guys are just pilling on and I've have to be the #1 Maybi hater since day 1.

He looks like a LB in that picture. If Von Miller were next to him Maybin would look like the LB, and Von Miller would like the guy that gets wedgies.

Disagree with you on all counts.

Miller will play with an explosiveness that Maybin won't ever match.

I will say that Maybin does not have an ounce of fat on his body.

But he has long, narrow limbs. He looks like an oversized DB.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Disagree with you on all counts.

Miller will play with an explosiveness that Maybin won't ever match.

I will say that Maybin does not have an ounce of fat on his body.

But he has long, narrow limbs. He looks like an oversized DB.

Yea I'm not worried about the Upper body with Maybin. But those calves are doll like. And I'm a guy who's not willing to give up on Maybin yet.

good thing we had Buddy Nix on board for that draft

His insight into the Maybin pick was invaluable

Absolutely. How Nix can still have a job with the Bills is beyond me. Everyone knows he was 100% responsible for the Maybin pick and Jauron argued vehemently against it.

Nice call.

GO BILLS!!!

He is much bigger in person. You forget he is 6'4, but when your up close to him he is pretty big. I was expecting him to be 5'5 and rail thin.

He`s not 6-4 . More like 6-2 . I`ve been saying since day one this guy is puny. My sons friends go to Penn St. They would see him out at the local bars acting like a fool. He`s more like 6-2 225 .

I would like to see him standing next to Merriman. I thought he should have been an OLB in a 3-4 coming out, which is what will fit his body type. He has a lot of work to do, and it is up to the coaching staff to ensure he has the correct regiment to reach the muscle and weight that is expected.

I do not think that it is so much his weight, as it is technique. He has only one move which is easy for the offensive linemen to counter. This is what he need to work on.

I know that everybody is upset about the Bills selecting Maybin, but I think that was a good draft class because the other selections have all made majore contributions, and drafting is a crap shoot. We could be having the same coversations about Robert Ayers or Larry English. In hindsight they should have drafted Josh Freeman. Oh well, can't do anything about it, and at least, it got Dick Juron fired.

Or we couldve taken Orakpo and had no dilemma?

Yes, absolutely. Because we all saw JAURON is so offensive and evil that we prefer to lose and have him get fired, instead of have a viable franchise for the first time in more than a decade.

Not to mention that head coaches, who spend the whole season game planning and running practice all season should be in charge of the draft, instead of the GM and scouts, which evaluate those potential draftees. That is how to build a viable franchise.

He`s not 6-4 . More like 6-2 . I`ve been saying since day one this guy is puny. My sons friends go to Penn St. They would see him out at the local bars acting like a fool. He`s more like 6-2 225 .

He was listed at 6-4 249lbs at the combine, which are trustworthy numbers to go by at that point in time. Perhaps he lost weight, but I doubt he got shorter since then.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Absolutely. How Nix can still have a job with the Bills is beyond me. Everyone knows he was 100% responsible for the Maybin pick and Jauron argued vehemently against it.

Nice call.

GO BILLS!!!

you are correct

that is what the top national scout does - evaluate talent

looks like he did a fine job with last year's selections as well -first rate production on a team devoid of talent