Teams contacting UFAs? PFW says yes.

Is there any doubt that the Patriots and Jets were involved too?

I doubt that. Teams need to cheat to keep up with the Jets. The Jets have ways other than cheating to convince these undrafted free agents to join up with a winner. There will be plenty of time once the labor negotiations is all done.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I doubt that. Teams need to cheat to keep up with the Jets. The Jets have ways other than cheating to convince these undrafted free agents to join up with a winner. There will be plenty of time once the labor negotiations is all done.

:wallbash:

Yes because as we all know, the Jets don't cheat (strength and conditioning coach) cough, cough...

Yes because as we all know, the Jets don't cheat (strength and conditioning coach) cough, cough...

The Dolphins was cheating by running down the sidelines. It just so happens that a few guys named Sal is on the Jets sidelines. Whoops.

The Dolphins was cheating by running down the sidelines. It just so happens that a few guys named Sal is on the Jets sidelines. Whoops.

stop polluting my thread you big palooka!

i aint learned nuttin bout nuttin from youse you big palooka

If there wasn't no ghosts where you is at I would come out there and create one which would be you. And nobody would find nothin. I don't like ghosts.

If there wasn't no ghosts where you is at I would come out there and create one which would be you. And nobody would find nothin. I don't like ghosts.

I know. Jimmi's a scardey cat. The Boss thinks it's funny you thinkin he's a ghost and all.

Death threats are a violation of board policy ... cease and desist now or face the wrath of ... well some kind of wrath ..

Death threats are a violation of board policy ... cease and desist now or face the wrath of ... well some kind of wrath ..

That death threat was two vague to be used in any court of law or anything. I could make him a ghost with a sheet. Maybe that is what I meant. If that sheet ended up on the bottom of the river I might not know how it got there.

I know. Jimmi's a scardey cat. The Boss thinks it's funny you thinkin he's a ghost and all.

Do not spell my name the girl way. Ever. And which boss? Because the boss I know accidentally fell off a boat clumsily. And nobody swims that far.

Too bad there won;t be a 2011 season. It would have been fun to see the...

J-E-T-S Suck SUck SUCK.

The Jets window of opportunity has come and gone. They have some good players but lack the character and coaching to be champions. They will do well this year but lose again in the playoffs. All the time the Bills will be improving and coming hard and in a few years knock them off before the Jets even sniff the big game. So let Spag's rant. We're having some fun on TSW.

Leave the canoli Jimmy.