Teams contacting UFAs? PFW says yes.

What is the penalty if a team just said, "F this lookout nonsense let's do some OTAs."

Money, Picks? What would happen.

I'd like if coach Chan did something like that.

"I'm not a player, I'm not an owner, I'm just trying to win."

I'd pay a 5th round pick to install the offense and defense early.

I'm sure some players would show up.

What is the penalty if a team just said, "F this lookout nonsense let's do some OTAs."

Money, Picks? What would happen.

I'd like if coach Chan did something like that.

"I'm not a player, I'm not an owner, I'm just trying to win."

I'd pay a 5th round pick to install the offense and defense early.

I'm sure some players would show up.

How many players would show up? While there is no longer a union, the players would never allow this to happen.

How many players would show up? While there is no longer a union, the players would never allow this to happen.

Why?

The players want to play.

The owners locked them out.

It'd be the owners that would come down hard.

Why?

The players want to play.

The owners locked them out.

It'd be the owners that would come down hard.

and the owners would come down hard on the coaches. There are a numbers of things to discuss. What facilities would they use...equipment..etc. There is no way a head coach would defy the owner and organize a practice. This just won't happen.

and the owners would come down hard on the coaches. There are a numbers of things to discuss. What facilities would they use...equipment..etc. There is no way a head coach would defy the owner and organize a practice. This just won't happen.

No ****.

Nice response. I was just responding to the OP on why this won't happen. You don't like my answers just ignore them.

He is the OP. Why he chose that response to your reasonable post I don't know, apparently he's too serious.

I don't doubt all the teams in the league have had some form of contact. Agent's have to make money and I don't see this lockout stopping them. As long as a player's agent is willing to speak on the condition of anonymity then we can be certain there is contact. Hopefully we can acquire a few of these guys to build up our depth. It's almost a guarantee that Boston College's Mark Herzlich will be a Patriot after going undrafted. He'd be a great high character guy who would be worth giving a tryout.

The Jets window of opportunity has come and gone. They have some good players but lack the character and coaching to be champions. They will do well this year but lose again in the playoffs. All the time the Bills will be improving and coming hard and in a few years knock them off before the Jets even sniff the big game. So let Spag's rant. We're having some fun on TSW.

A new coach comes in and takes a team that has fluctuated between 10-6 and 4-12 (twice in 4 years) and leads them, immediately, to 2 AFCC games (that qualifies for "even snif[fing] the big game")------and that team lacks "coaching" to be become champions?

What is the "character" required to win championships? They won a bunch of close games last year, several come from behind 4th Q wins and 2 OT wins. They beat Indy and NE on the road in last year's playoffs. What are you talking about--exactly?

Every year, all but one playoff team "lose....in the playoffs".

Spags is the one having fun, it seems.