white house keeps spinning Bin Laden

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we should really worry about a birth certificate. Most wanted man in the world? nah, not important

My response was based on interpreting his statement as "Is the Bin Laden CONSPIRACY story now replacing Obama's birth certificate CONSPIRACY?" You !@#$ing nitwit.

Not these days. But I remember when that was the expectation, way back in the 2000's.

Gotta admit (so you don't need to pronounce me an "idiot"...I got that!) I am not sure what you mean here.

Gotta admit (so you don't need to pronounce me an "idiot"...I got that!) I am not sure what you mean here.

Generally, Bush received lots of flak for not focusing on one thing at a time.

Idiot.

Generally, Bush received lots of flak for not focusing on one thing at a time.

Idiot.

Okay...I thought that is what you meant...but that is not at all how I remember things...quite the opposite in fact.

Another odd item: they say OBL didn't get capped until the final 5 minutes of a 40 minute shoot out. After initially disclosing he had a weapon, they retracted and said he had none. Question: how could OBL not be armed knowing there was a shootout taking place wherein he was the ultimate target, given 35 minutes to prepare? If the time and status of his armement is now accurate, I can only think of a) he was praying knowing the end was near or b) he had decided to surrender, and they capped him anyway.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Another odd item: they say OBL didn't get capped until the final 5 minutes of a 40 minute shoot out. After initially disclosing he had a weapon, they retracted and said he had none. Question: how could OBL not be armed knowing there was a shootout taking place wherein he was the ultimate target, given 35 minutes to prepare? If the time and status of his armement is now accurate, I can only think of a) he was praying knowing the end was near or b) he had decided to surrender, and they capped him anyway.

So if I tie all your posts together, the Seal Team 6 consists of mechanically inept, pilot error-prone gomers out for a homicidal joyride in Pakistan?

Good summary so far?

So if I tie all your posts together, the Seal Team 6 consists of mechanically inept, pilot error-prone gomers out for a homicidal joyride in Pakistan?

Good summary so far?

Only because you can't trust The Man.

And because blind criticism is better than intelligent criticism.

So frick and frack have no answers (no surprise there), anyone else want to give it a shot?

What if they had just launched a missile from a drone instead of sending in a Seal team?

Would it have mattered if bin Laden was armed/praying/naked/smoking weed/doing the hokey pokey/etc... when the missile blew his ass up?

Why does it matter that same objective was accomplished with a different tool?

So frick and frack have no answers (no surprise there), anyone else want to give it a shot?

What answers do you want? You're picking through statements made by people at least three levels removed from the action, with much information subject to heavy redaction. So yeah, there will be inconsistencies, because they don't want to tell the whole story to morons like you and me just to soothe some wacked out curiousity gene and you will move on to the next conspiracy story.

Just trying to find out how it all went down. You Joe, what's your deal?

I don't have a deal. They killed him. I'm happy. Good job all involved.

Let's get back to fixing the current issues this country is facing instead of trying to stir up some new irrelevant ones.

Has there ever been a political/military story that when it initially came out and had the complete correct story with all the necessary facts and supporting evidence?

This whole situation has defined Obama for who he is. He gets a win that is sure to bring nearly universal good will, and he's such a politician that in the midst of trying to squeeze all the political capital he can out of this, he even finds a way to !@#$ that up.

His post partisan b.s. about bringing people together is obscene. In my lifetime no President has been close to this partisan, or campaigned around the clock like this dirty, stupid, mother!@#$er.

Imagine your the ring-a-ding Pres. You 86 OBL, everyone's happy, even half your detractors want to give you a pat on the back, so you give a speech to jerk yourself off for following policies you preached against, take full credit without so much as a reach around for the other people who led to this, then you go on the "I got OBL Spring Tour", and stop by Ground Zero a few days later for a jerk me off photo op. What a dickless wonder this guy is.

This whole situation has defined Obama for who he is. He gets a win that is sure to bring nearly universal good will, and he's such a politician that in the midst of trying to squeeze all the political capital he can out of this, he even finds a way to !@#$ that up.

His post partisan b.s. about bringing people together is obscene. In my lifetime no President has been close to this partisan, or campaigned around the clock like this dirty, stupid, mother!@#$er.

Imagine your the ring-a-ding Pres. You 86 OBL, everyone's happy, even half your detractors want to give you a pat on the back, so you give a speech to jerk yourself off for following policies you preached against, take full credit without so much as a reach around for the other people who led to this, then you go on the "I got OBL Spring Tour", and stop by Ground Zero a few days later for a jerk me off photo op. What a dickless wonder this guy is.

Hey Rob, no need to sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel. :D