white house keeps spinning Bin Laden

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Even well-maintained equipment breaks." ,,, no mention of it being raid related. Called out again ... lol what a maroon!!

Do you own a car? A can opener? Anything mechanical?

Because you're obviously not living in anything remotely approaching reality. Guess what: **** BREAKS. All the time. Particularly aircraft. Even VC-25s - it's why they have a spare. :rolleyes:

I'll get back to you when they use both VC-25A's in a !@#$ing special forces raid. :rolleyes:

Could it be this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/03/binladen-helicopter-idUSN0312515020110503

"The accident was not unusual, military experts said.

Dozens of U.S. helicopters have crashed or been shot down in Afghanistan and Iraq, challenged by sandstorms and high temperatures that reduce the lifting capability of aircraft powered by rotors. In mountainous Afghanistan, there is the added challenge of flying at high altitudes."

Edited by Buftex

Could it be this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/03/binladen-helicopter-idUSN0312515020110503

Dozens of U.S. helicopters have crashed or been shot down in Afghanistan and Iraq, challenged by sandstorms and high temperatures that reduce the lifting capability of aircraft powered by rotors. In mountainous Afghanistan, there is the added challenge of flying at high altitudes."

I would have thought they'd use something bigger than Blackhawks. They're also known as "Crash Hawks"...for a reason.

But no...that couldn't be it. It's an administration coverup so the people don't know the truth about 9/11... :wacko:

Why cover-up the reason the chopper went down? If it was mechanical failure, BFD. No SEAL was lost and they still got UBL. If it was shot down, the SEALS were justified in using deadly force.

And now the word is that UBL was unarmed...but reaching for a weapon. Again, who cares? It was a kill or be killed mission.

Could it be this?

When one of the helicopters ran into problems -- including temperatures that were 17 degrees higher than expected -- and had to land abruptly,

Just for that one helicopter? Pilot error all the way. Did he plan his control inputs on a weather report or the encountered conditions?

Yeap pilot error.

The next fishy smell on the agenda is why they won't release OBL's photo. Obamas saying it's because he's not a trophy when in fact that's exactly how he's been treating it.

Real reason I'm guessig is photos will show him to have been shot excessively in the head and chest. Think sonny in the godfather. This causes problems because its become clear he was unarmed (which in itself contradicts initial reports).

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Yeap pilot error.

The next fishy smell on the agenda is why they won't release OBL's photo. Obamas saying it's because he's not a trophy when in fact that's exactly how he's been treating it.

Real reason I'm guessig is photos will show him to have been shot excessively in the head and chest. Think sonny in the godfather. This causes problems because its become clear he was unarmed (which in itself contradicts initial reports).

So? The photos of Uday and Qusay where more mortician's wax then flesh and blood. 3 hour DNA analysis, a quick dump at sea that didn't follow Muslim practice anyway. To many questions, show the photos for what there worth.

But they've said it wasnt an assasination and if OBL surrended they were required to accept it.

But of course it was an assassination. An unarmed man shot 40 times would support that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrv1roq_gBw

Why does every occurrence spiral into a conspiracy for you? You have this "show me, show me" attitude that anyone with the power to "show you" doesn't give two s#its about. I doubt anyone in senior admin is saying, "Hey, we'd better release that photo, otherwise that moron on TBD will think we're lying."

Before someone bites my head off, can some one answer my question how did they get a positive DNA match so fast? This is not an attempt at any conspiracy theory, just curious. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Well it wasn't really DNA. See Osama married a really dumb woman. When the Seals came to the door and asked for him she turned around and yelled. 'Ooooooossssaaaaaamaaa. Some men to see you.!!" BLAM!!!

Yeah, that's him.

Well it wasn't really DNA. See Osama married a really dumb woman. When the Seals came to the door and asked for him she turned around and yelled. 'Ooooooossssaaaaaamaaa. Some men to see you.!!" BLAM!!!

Yeah, that's him.

LOL. Makes sense to me.

Is it possible to process DNA in less than 24 hours? I didn't think it was. I could be wrong though. I don't really know.

Why does every occurrence spiral into a conspiracy for you? You have this "show me, show me" attitude that anyone with the power to "show you" doesn't give two s#its about. I doubt anyone in senior admin is saying, "Hey, we'd better release that photo, otherwise that moron on TBD will think we're lying."

Hello there,

The subject relates to how our government communicates with its citizens. It's a somewhat sophisticated discussion covering what the government thinks people want to hear, how they release information and then how they maneuver to modify the story to fit the scrutiny of logic and emerging information more factual in nature. There's also a "whodunnit" intrique. Ultimately we are seeking the truth for truth's sake, and what that tells us about ourselves as a people.

Given the above, for you I'd recommend sticking with Rush Limbaugh. He reduces the world to the simplistic struggle of good conservatves :thumbsup: vs bad liberals :thumbdown: . Artificial yes, but at least something you can process.

Cheers

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hello there,

The subject relates to how our government communicates with its citizens versus what really happened. It's a somewhat sophisticated discussion covering what the government thinks people want to hear, how they release information and then how they maneuver to modify the story to fit the scrutiny of logic and emerging information more factual in nature. Ultimately we are seeking the truth for truth's sake, and what that tells us about ourselves as a people.

Given the above, for you I'd recommend sticking with Rush Limbaugh, who reduces the world to the simplistic struggle of good conservatves vs bad liberals. Artificial yes, but at least something you can process.

Cheers

Here's a truth....you're an idiot. There. Now you know what you are as a people.