Fourth round

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking Sam Acho also billsred

I've wanted hi. For a while now. It's amazi g he's fallen this far IMO. He's moved down a lot in recent months. He's a monsterous athlete. Big. Fast. Explosive. I want him here. Then his twin, but at the TE position in Virgil Green. Both sick athletes.

Stocker and acho, would be perfect. Green scares me, in an interview on NFL radio he said he could eat anything he wanted the weight doesn't stick. His calorie count daily was in the 8-10k range.

Stocker and Boling (G/T from Georgia) is who I am targeting, althought I have been banging the Herzlich drum all offseason I think we could take him with our 2nd 4 or even 5. He will get passed on by temas who dont have him on their board and there are lots of good LBs left. I like Cannon and all but hes got some disease that scares me and prob make him fall too. I think Kendric Burney or another LB could be the pick . I really want them to go OL and add a starter at G or RT. God knows we need it.

Edited by Thoner7

Marcus Cannon has a serious disease (lymphoma?). He won't be picked until very

late, if at all.

ya, non-hodgkin. horrible news for the poor guy. i think it's still worth a shot to take a gamble on the guy though...for his age, the success rate is well over 90% i believe. it's not as if he would be starting for us day 1 anyway. many had him going in the 2nd round...some even the late 1st. I'd take a shot in the 4th or 5th round..what the heck. Imagine how happy he'd be when he finds out he's drafted? Best of luck to the guy..

I think they will draft Cannon. He was the only OL they brought to Buffalo. Yes it'll be taking a medical risk, but it is a good risk to take.

Then Acho w/ the second pick.

(but others here have said the same, I'm merely an echo to a good idea.)

Marcus Cannon is a mountain! 6' 5" and 358 lbs and he's a road grader... Could be one hell of an addition to the running game if he can stay in shape... Interesting RT prospect. If they can get one solid OT, a good OLB prospect, a TE and perhaps one more DE this could be the best draft for Buffalo in several years...

:thumbsup:

Great option.... Another knock on him is too many false starts... But this is a run blocker I would love to see in a Bills uniform...

Well if it's not him there are a few other guys that I'm sure will be happy to pick up that penalty every Sunday.

A swing offensive tackle and Stanzi

Your thoughts?

Actually, we do need a third QB, and I like Stanzi...Kelly like, gunslinger. Actually, in the mode of Fitz in that regard as well. Stanzi for the second pick in the 4th if he is there!!!