Fourth round

Lets get another ILB or OLB with the first 4th round draft pick, after that man the bills can draft who ever they want... I see us going FA for RT their isn't anyone left who can step in and play 1st day left in this draft.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get another ILB or OLB with the first 4th round draft pick, after that man the bills can draft who ever they want... I see us going FA for RT their isn't anyone left who can step in and play 1st day left in this draft.

Who have they been drafting up to this point?

I was just thinking Sam Acho also billsred

I've wanted hi. For a while now. It's amazi g he's fallen this far IMO. He's moved down a lot in recent months. He's a monsterous athlete. Big. Fast. Explosive. I want him here. Then his twin, but at the TE position in Virgil Green. Both sick athletes.

I was just thinking Sam Acho also billsred

I've wanted hi. For a while now. It's amazi g he's fallen this far IMO. He's moved down a lot in recent months. He's a monsterous athlete. Big. Fast. Explosive. I want him here. Then his twin, but at the TE position in Virgil Green. Both sick athletes.

1 DE Marcell Dareus

2 DB Aaron Wiliams

3 ILB Kelvin Sheppard

4 OLB Sam Acho

= SEX

Forget QB, Anyone left has just about the same odds of being the franchise QB Buffalo needs as Levi Brown, we don't need another backup/project QB. Franchise QB will have to come in the future, or in FA

Hoping Luke Stocker and a RT Cannon depending on medical.

Luke Stocker. First round grade from the Huddle Report, which has an excellent record.

Their take:

STRENGTHS

Luke has good size and strength to play his position. He has those long legs and can cover ground as fast as a greyhound at the track. His speed is deceiving because he is not quick; but once he gets going, he's very hard to stay with and cover. Luke does a nice job blocking for the run, but his real strength is in pass blocking. Herein lies the problem: Luke has hidden talents as a pass-catching tight end. He has those soft hands that cows love to be milked with and the hand-eye coordination of a ninja. Luke, as of this writing, is only being thought of as a blocking tight end because of his proficiency in pass blocking. The coaches at Tennessee had trouble freeing him up to use him in the pass game. In the red zone, this kid is gold. Once Luke works out in the Senior Bowl, you will see/hear lots of talk about the transformation of Luke from a blocking tight end to a pass-catching tight end. That's why I call him...wait for it...Luke (The Transformer) Stocker.

CONCERNS

My biggest concern is how the team that drafts Luke is going to use him. Will that team make the same mistake that Tennessee did in just using Luke as a blocker because of his pass blocking skills? I believe Luke has the speed and size to split the defense, but again, if he's not that quick off the line, some coaches may feel otherwise. Right now, Luke is not much of a run after the catch tight end, but I'm sure he will work on that and get better.

BOTTOM LINE

The first time I saw Luke go and catch the ball, I was reminded of Marques Colston (WR Saints). That's who he looked like and that's how he catches the ball. Then I saw him pass blocking and I thought the kid might be able to play left tackle. That's how good of a pass blocker he is. He is a decent run blocker, but for his size is a bit more of a finesse blocker in general. The kid is a sleeper. His pass catching skills have not been used at Tennessee, which was a big mistake in my opinion. He has a smooth gait when he runs and because he is not quick off the line and kind of glides down the field, that gliding gate makes you think he is not running hard to get open. This is not true. Luke will catch the ball in traffic and in the red zone like any good tight end. Usually tight ends like Luke get drafted in the later rounds, but because of the way the Patriots used their tight ends this year (and Luke's hidden talents), I suspect Luke will be selected higher than most think. All I can tell you is the kid will become a great tight end if he is drafted by a team that uses its tight ends in the passing game. In fact, if you are a team that does not use its tight ends too much right now, drafting Luke will force you to transform the tight end position into more of a pass catching position. That is, if you're smart! Luke (The Transformer) Stocker...watch Rob's board for this sleeper.

I like Stocker a lot and think he would be a good fit, I really like the upside of the OT from Indiana, Brewer. Maybe not a 2011 guy, but if he can add some strength, he has the frame and intangibles to be a starter at RT down the road IMO.

Ricky Stanzi....Im all for it in round 4 or 5. And no, this isnt about..."HE IS OUR FUTURE FRANCHISE QB".....but you're talking about a guy with a lot of college starts under his belt, a plus arm and a good leader. I mean, you never know, he COULD be the next tom brady...... :rolleyes: , but more realistically, you get a solid number 2 Frank Reich type for years to come.

Lets not forget, QB isnt just about starter. If Fitz goes down, who do we have. I like the Stanzi idea a lot.

After Rudolph went you can forget TE. The TE crop this year is very poor, with Rudolph projecting to be only slightly above average. The remaining TE's left aren't any better that what we have, and will wind up as wasted picks.

I hope they can pull a miracle sleeper RT out of their arse somehow.

Has the guy from Tenn. got picked yet Luke Stocker ? He was rated pretty high ! Still kind of wonder why we didn't take Martez Wilson he was rated higher than Sheppard , hope that Chan & Buddy know more about this than we do !!!