Bills unis leaked in Madden promo video?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wikipedia has a better look at the uniform template. There is the "Bills" wordmark under the NFL shield, and the facemasks are gray. Click on the image at the link and the facemasks become gray. I would have preferred blue facemasks, but overall this is a return to uniform greatness.

wikipedia uniform page

I can't stop looking at those unis; they are great-looking! I posed this link in a question to Steve Johnson on Facebook, asking him to comment on these being the new unis or not.

Those are awesome uniforms, if they are the real ones. With our luck it would be something hideous and these leaks are all a ruse. Hopefully they reveal them on Thursday night.

DO i actually see a word underneath the NFL shield logo on the jersey collar? Could that say BILLS? That's what i've been asking for. Our jersey needs something identifying it as a Bills jersey for us out of town fans.

That will make me so happy! I'm here in Australia and wear my Poz Bills jersey all the time and get asked all the time which teams jersey it is. I can't wait to get a new one!!

I can't stop looking at those unis; they are great-looking! I posed this link in a question to Steve Johnson on Facebook, asking him to comment on these being the new unis or not.

Those are awesome uniforms, if they are the real ones. With our luck it would be something hideous and these leaks are all a ruse. Hopefully they reveal them on Thursday night.

These appear to be the real deal. The creator of the wikipedia uniform page got an advance copy of the new design months ago and put it on his page. When someone on another message board discovered them, he said these were not necessarily the new unis. Now that Madden has let the cat out of the bag, he has admitted that these are indeed the new unis.

wikipedia uniform page

FAIL.

The red helmets - a vain hope that Fergie would stop throwing picks if he could tell which guys were on our team.

While I'm thrilled about our new uniforms, I don't think that the red helmets were "FAIL"

For most of my life we have had red helmets, and I had no problem with them - only our horrible '02-'10 uniforms. That being said, when I see the new jerseys, they just feel like the Bills, if that makes sense. That classic style that our 'new' jerseys/helmets have just looks like what the Bills were meant to wear. The blue/white (and vice versa) jersey and pants look great.

EDIT: I would have also been thrilled with a switch back to our 90s uniform.

Edited by NickelCity

Tim says only blue or white shoes. I definitely like the look with the black shoes, too bad. But still, this is definitely a change for the better.

A+ :thumbsup:

I love them.

These changes will hopefully close a horrible chapter in the history of the Bills.

I personally thought the Bills current uni's were far worse than the hideous "slug" mistake, by the Sabres. Oh yea... Go Sabres!