Bills unis leaked in Madden promo video?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell, but it looks like Grey facemasks?

Nice catch, Fluffhead!

Yep, those are gray facemasks.

The only other way I would be able to explain would be EA doing a mash-up of a predictable look. I haven't seen the gameplay of Madden since '03, but I believe that since then, one can do a pick-and-choose for the uniforms in set-up from among current and historic garb. As such, the home set looks very much like the throwbacks, only with helmets from from the 70s-80s design. Even the socks are the ones used with the throwbacks. As for the road set, it doesn't have near as much detail....

It may just be a prediction on EA's part --- then again, they were the first leak of the '02 redesign --- but it's the first light in a dark room.

If this is it, it doesn't look bad at all. I would be in favor of using white pants with the road jerseys. It's just a cleaner look, IMO.

I like red helmets.

+1

They look like a throw back of the 73 uni's

I loved the red helmets. I thought they were the best looking helmets in the league.

Can't stand the white helmets.

Love the new uni's, could use a little more red. Hate the white helmets.

Edited by VADC Bills

These uniforms suck too. Just go back to the 90-94 uniforms & red helmet..Nuff said anyone else agree.

I don't think everyone agrees but I'm with you on this one. The new uni's are OK but give me the superbowl uni's any day with the red helmet.

Nice catch, Fluffhead!

Yep, those are gray facemasks.

The only other way I would be able to explain would be EA doing a mash-up of a predictable look. I haven't seen the gameplay of Madden since '03, but I believe that since then, one can do a pick-and-choose for the uniforms in set-up from among current and historic garb. As such, the home set looks very much like the throwbacks, only with helmets from from the 70s-80s design. Even the socks are the ones used with the throwbacks. As for the road set, it doesn't have near as much detail....

It may just be a prediction on EA's part --- then again, they were the first leak of the '02 redesign --- but it's the first light in a dark room.

If this is it, it doesn't look bad at all. I would be in favor of using white pants with the road jerseys. It's just a cleaner look, IMO.

This. While i certainly hope that the throwbacks look like that, i took a look at last year's copy of Madden, and it is entirely possible to create and play with those jerseys using the existing jersey options they give to Buffalo.

On the other hand, if those videos did get yanked, its a good sign that those are in fact the new unis.