Houston and Ballard

Astrobot

Guest three3

It proves they are losers. Winning teams are not built with losers.

santonio holmes, super bowl mvp busted for pot. kevin faulk, winner of multiple super bowls also smoked a few super bowls himself. the list goes on and on.

santonio holmes, super bowl mvp busted for pot. kevin faulk, winner of multiple super bowls also smoked a few super bowls himself. the list goes on and on.

That's not the point. I have to back up crayonz here. The idiots were going to the combine, knew they would be tested and knew how huge the combine is in the draft process. They don't have the discipline to lay off weed for a few frickin' weeks with so much of their futures at stake? That shows me they are losers with little self discipline.

Didn't Warren Sapp test positive for marijuana prior to the draft? I'll keep both of them on my board (especially Ballard) if they slide to the 3rd round.

Don't see where your question has been answered..answer is yes, major reason he didn't go top 5

Didn't Warren Sapp test positive for marijuana prior to the draft? I'll keep both of them on my board (especially Ballard) if they slide to the 3rd round.

so did Charlie Garner...a lot of Eagles fans wanted them to draft Sapp and I remember one person saying it would at least give Charlie someone to smoke with...thought that was funny

the majority of the players in this and every draft have smoked pot at some point some are just dumb enough to get caught

That's not the point. I have to back up crayonz here. The idiots were going to the combine, knew they would be tested and knew how huge the combine is in the draft process. They don't have the discipline to lay off weed for a few frickin' weeks with so much of their futures at stake? That shows me they are losers with little self discipline.

I agree with this. If it's only pot they're smoking it doesn't overly concern me. It just doesn't show a lot of smarts. When you're going to what is the biggest job interview you will ever have and still testing positive when everyone knows you're going to get tested. That bothers me much more than the actual pot use.