I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One strange thing about the episode: The scene where Jesse says he has a problem getting the Methylamine is before Mike is planning to be in on it. Later when Mike is about to kill Lydia, he asks her if she can still get Methylamine. Then he calls Walt and says that he is in. Question: How did Mike know that Walt and Jesse would have a problem getting the Methylamine?

If Walt has gone as bad as he appears, would he possibly consider giving Hank a Ricin Cocktail? Hank seems to be the biggest risk that Walt, Jesse and Mike all have going forward. Isn't ricin undetectable? Seems like it would be a good way to get rid of him without the heat of killing a DEA agent. I'm looking forward to Hank chasing them for 14 more episodes, but wouldn't you think the thought might enter Heisenberg's mind?

One strange thing about the episode: The scene where Jesse says he has a problem getting the Methylamine is before Mike is planning to be in on it. Later when Mike is about to kill Lydia, he asks her if she can still get Methylamine. Then he calls Walt and says that he is in. Question: How did Mike know that Walt and Jesse would have a problem getting the Methylamine?

They told Mike at his house that they'd need help with supply. Odds are Mike knew that the supply was drying up.

On the insider podcast, it was noted that Lydia lives in Houston. I remember watching and thinking, there are condos like that in Albuquerque?

Thanks for that info. Gives me a little more to chew on til next Sunday.

Agree with everything but the last part. If we can keep Skylar to just a quick glance into her oversleeping and a brief bit about her depression at bedtime, this will rock!

I'm loving that Hank is doing his thing...I hope he remains front and center and really starts to get hot on the Heisenberg trail. I thought his wife was brilliant in this episode...she got just the right amount of screen time. Also thrilled that Mike has an even bigger role (seemingly) so far...he brings a calculated, reserved intensity that keeps you on edge. Truly impressed with Aaron Paul at the beginning of the episode...show just wouldn't be the same without him. I'm fascinated to witness more of the deconstruction of the Fring empire...

If we can keep the focus on Walt, Jesse, Hank, and Mike, this season will rock!

Actually, I'm not opposed to seeing more of her massive rack. Almost completely cropped from from the bottom RH corner of the screen, but did you notice where Walt's hand was at the end of the episode? Now that's a handful! :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm not opposed to seeing more of her massive rack. Almost completely cropped from from the bottom RH corner of the screen, but did you notice where Walt's hand was at the end of the episode? Now that's a handful! :thumbsup:

Absolutely! A gratuitous rack shot is always welcome

Thanks. Do you remember the episode? I assume it was late in S4. It just makes me wonder what I missed. Again :beer: during viewing.

Here's the scene (note the Godfather homage with the oranges):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv2gTykfyY

I think "Ted Beneke's Twitching Hand" would make a terrific name for a fantasy football team.

OK I'm finished. Looks like while getting/drinking beer I missed something. What happened to Skylers $675,000 boyfriend? Who broke his neck?

Hell with Ted...what about the S4 finale? Total badassery or what??

Hell with Ted...what about the S4 finale? Total badassery or what??

Oh I watched it 3x to make sure I missed nothing. Terribly complex plot to kill someone though. How did Walter know Gus had the DEA office under surveillance? I would think someone like Gus would have someone on the payroll, not a guy out in the parking lot with binoculars.

I think I figured out my intense dislike for the Skyler/Marie twins. They ALWAYS have a alarmed, distressed I can't believe you said/did/ that look on there face. Always.

Give me scenes with iron Mike anyday.

Oh I watched it 3x to make sure I missed nothing. Terribly complex plot to kill someone though. How did Walter know Gus had the DEA office under surveillance? I would think someone like Gus would have someone on the payroll, not a guy out in the parking lot with binoculars.

I think I figured out my intense dislike for the Skyler/Marie twins. They ALWAYS have a alarmed, distressed I can't believe you said/did/ that look on there face. Always.

Give me scenes with iron Mike anyday.

Well, people on this show are always doing alarming, distressing things :P

Agreed on Mike though. Jonathan Banks might be my favorite actor on this show right now, but I can't wait for Cranston and Aaron Paul to go into Batman/Robin mode once again.

Well, people on this show are always doing alarming, distressing things :P

Agreed on Mike though. Jonathan Banks might be my favorite actor on this show right now, but I can't wait for Cranston and Aaron Paul to go into Batman/Robin mode once again.

I loved the scene where Mike and Hank where butting heads in the interrogation room. Couple of heavyweights going at it. The S/M twins would just start crying.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

I loved the scene where Mike and Hank where butting heads in the interrogation room. Couple of heavyweights going at it. The S/M twins would just start crying.

Love it. Mike plays it cool during the entire scene, but the minute he turns away from Hank to walk out the door, you get a glimpse of that "****!" look.

Love it. Mike plays it cool during the entire scene, but the minute he turns away from Hank to walk out the door, you get a glimpse of that "****!" look.

Yep. I think all he was thinking about in that moment was screwing on a silencer.

I wonder how much of a threat Hank is to the Walt/Jeese/Mike thing now. His foot in the door was Gus, and that's gone.