Mallett skipped visit w/ Panthers

judman

Geez. Just as I started to warm up to him a bit. I liked the gruden piece on him. You'd think that he would wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe he thought talking with Carolina is a waste of time, due too all the newton going 1st talk. I don't think Carolina has a 2nd Rd pick, so the chances of him landing there a nil. Either way, dumb move kid

I wouldn't believe much of anything relating to the draft this next week. Some team could be putting out BS so he'd fall to them.

Honestly I've been getting that feeling about Mallett since before his Jr. Year...And I'm not big on conspiracy theories or anything like that...What I do know about Mallett is, based on pure ability and just raw potential, he is a sure fire Top 15 Pick in any NFL Draft...It seems to me like some Teams are doing everything they can to push him into the 2nd Round...I still don't think it's going to work but we'll see soon enough...

Also interesting that I live in Charlotte, listen to Sports Talk here religiously, and did not here anything about this till today...You think someone would have called in a Ryan Mallett out-on-the-town-partying-sighting...But who knows... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Honestly I've been getting that feeling about Mallett since before his Jr. Year...And I'm not big on conspiracy theories or anything like that...What I do know about Mallett is, based on pure ability and just raw potential, he is a sure fire Top 15 Pick in any NFL Draft...It seems to me like some Teams are doing everything they can to push him into the 2nd Round...I still don't think it's going to work but we'll see soon enough...

Also interesting that I live in Charlotte, listen to Sports Talk here religiously, and did not here anything about this till today...You think someone would have called in a Ryan Mallett out-on-the-town-partying-sighting...But who knows... B-)

So the Panthers want him to fall to the 2nd where they don't even have a pick so they got him drunk on a job interview? Did they also adjust the bolts in his neck so he would appear so slow?

So the Panthers want him to fall to the 2nd where they don't even have a pick so they got him drunk on a job interview? Did they also adjust the bolts in his neck so he would appear so slow?

Whatever dude...Did you even read the update? Your anti-Mallett campaign and million slow jokes are duly noted...I never said it was the Panthers Organization necessarily either...Nor did I say it was anything other than the feeling I get...But please continue to bash the Kid for no apparent reason other than he's the latest in the line of guys you incessantly mock around here...

And I'm guessing even as slow as he is he could beat you in a foot race... ;)