The boys are working out...

Heitz

Gotta love Fitz. That, friends is how to lead a team and have your guys run through broken glass barefoot for you. As for Stuffins, outstanding translation. I'm mid 50's and get most of the lingo, but man, that had me scratching my head, thinning hair and all......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.......Lee Evans......you there.......helloooooooo

He'll be there tomorrow. He is traveling to Arizona via Miami. Even when flying Lee Evans does not go over the middle.

The guy is big. I was pretty shocked to see how big he was when I first saw the picture.

I mean, there's nothing "lean" about that dude. He's big man.

He'll be there tomorrow. He is traveling to Arizona via Miami. Even when flying Lee Evans does not go over the middle.

Excellent. :thumbsup:

This is why we should not be taking a QB in the 1st......we have our starter for now.

I really think 2nd round is where we should be looking for a QB.....we dont have a backup on the team so you take a guy with a lot of talent and potential but would benefit from holding a clip board for a while.....

And is that Easley on the end closest to the weights.....that is a big boy

Are you kidding? Just because he got everybody together makes me believe he should be our starter and he can take us to the superbowl? Do you honestly think he can take us there or are you just happy he got everybody together? JP Loserman lived in Buffalo did that qualify him as good HEEELLLLL NO!. Fitz is doing what he supposed to do which is great but we need a better QB period...

Are you kidding? Just because he got everybody together makes me believe he should be our starter and he can take us to the superbowl? Do you honestly think he can take us there or are you just happy he got everybody together? JP Loserman lived in Buffalo did that qualify him as good HEEELLLLL NO!. Fitz is doing what he supposed to do which is great but we need a better QB period...

Wait a minute here. Are you disagreeing with this wonderful thread?? How dare you express your own opinion here? This thread is for agreeing with the fact that Ryan Fitzpatrick will be leading the Bills to a victory in the SB next February because he has invited all those wonderful players on his offense to his beautiful spread in Arizona to work out! You are a very bad person, to say that Fitzy is not good enough to be the Bills SB winning QB on this thread!!! :w00t::nana:

Go Bills!! (After all of this union desertification / lock-out crap finally ends!)

Wait a minute here. Are you disagreeing with this wonderful thread?? How dare you express your own opinion here? This thread is for agreeing with the fact that Ryan Fitzpatrick will be leading the Bills to a victory in the SB next February because he has invited all those wonderful players on his offense to his beautiful spread in Arizona to work out! You are a very bad person, to say that Fitzy is not good enough to be the Bills SB winning QB on this thread!!! :w00t::nana:

Go Bills!! (After all of this union desertification / lock-out crap finally ends!)

People got on your back for talking ****. Lots of us are happy to see that these guys got together to work out. Team unity and getting on the same page during these times is great to see. You, on the other hand, blasted them, and got blasted yourself. Sure, you got blasted your saying your opinion, but when your opinion is that of a troll, get ready to take some heat. You got it. Then you cried about it. Poor troll.

It is one thing to disagree with a thread. It is another to bring up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. This topic has just about as much to do about the lockout as it does with the draft, which is like, nothing.

You are hating on players for greed, when none of the players that are being talked about right now have made any statements that reaked of greediness. In fact, most of them are making league minimum, which is still a nice sum of money, but they aren't "millionaires" like you suggest. And where do you get this thing where "they don't show up to work." Work? even if there wasn't a lockout, there are no minicamps, practices, or real meetings of any kind this time of year, at all. So even without a lockout, they would still be in their own homes away from buffalo. So this whole thing you are arguing over is just ridiculous. They don't have to workout right now, lockout or no lockout.

This time last year, there were no offical team workouts just like this year. Really, it is like this is the first offseason for some of you.

It is one thing to disagree with a thread. It is another to bring up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. This topic has just about as much to do about the lockout as it does with the draft, which is like, nothing.

You are hating on players for greed, when none of the players that are being talked about right now have made any statements that reaked of greediness. In fact, most of them are making league minimum, which is still a nice sum of money, but they aren't "millionaires" like you suggest. And where do you get this thing where "they don't show up to work." Work? even if there wasn't a lockout, there are no minicamps, practices, or real meetings of any kind this time of year, at all. So even without a lockout, they would still be in their own homes away from buffalo. So this whole thing you are arguing over is just ridiculous. They don't have to workout right now, lockout or no lockout.

This time last year, there were no offical team workouts just like this year. Really, it is like this is the first offseason for some of you.

Since reading comprehension seems to be an issue for BillsPhan I'll translate the above for him: "YOU'RE A F####### IDIOT."

I think your a buzz kill as well......and while Fitz doesn't have Tom Brady's accuracy Tom has NEVER been known as having a big arm.....

He has a cannon.

Nobody ever claimed SB. Just a bit of praise for extra work. You brought in the "spoiled brat argument" because you compare pro-athletes to people who work ordinary jobs. Your the naive one to compare these two in the first place.

This is why we should not be taking a QB in the 1st......we have our starter for now.

I really think 2nd round is where we should be looking for a QB.....we dont have a backup on the team so you take a guy with a lot of talent and potential but would benefit from holding a clip board for a while.....

And is that Easley on the end closest to the weights.....that is a big boy

I agree with you about drafting a QB in the 2nd round vice first! Excellent opinion that I share with you! I would like for Colin Kaepernick to be on the board when we select in the 2nd round which is pretty likely, but I do expect an early run on QB's that are reaches in the 1st round. We all know that Gabbert and Newton will be gone, but due to team needs in Minnesota, and Washington I anticipate that possibly Locker and Mallett may also be taken in the first round.

I like that Colin Kaepernick may have the strongest arm of all the QB's available. Also Locker and Mallett have strong arms as well. I know that the same QB Trainer that worked with Cam Newton in the past also is working with Colin Kaepernick currently and say's that Colin is the better athlete, and moves faster...He also mentioned that Kaepernick is the most NFL ready QB of this lot. I think that he still will require a mininum of 1 year of learning our system so this will be perfect in my opinion. Kaepernick set records during his collegiate career and really has a lot of potential. I'm hoping he's the pick!!!

Now if we can get Dareus to stop the run..(but I think he'll be gone)...and if not then I'd settle for Von Miller at OLB. What do you think about all that?

You sir, represent all that is wrong and unholy in the world. From your terrible avatar, to the constant negativity.