The boys are working out...

Heitz

More are showing up. Someone asked Stevie who was going to be there and he replied with uniform #s 14,22,18,19,86,81,10,13,38 (maybe). That would be Fitz, Jackson, Roosevelt, jones, Nelson, easly, brown, Johnson, and maybe mcentire.

That kinda pisses me off. You hear of Sanchez organizing a couple of jets workouts, and romo, but Fitz is currently working out with damn near the entire receiving Corp and backfield. Not one mention on espn or nfln.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bags are packed. Headed to AZ in the morning to train with the boys (@StevieJohnson13, @CJSPILLER, @nyce18, @Dajones19, &Fitz) for the week."

Stevie added "OMG if I Stayed here with OG Fitz Id Never Wanna Go Bak To Work! #justSayin this is like MJs Neverland Ranch minus "the kids" #RIPMJ GoBills"

Glad to hear they're putting in some time! Let's hope this continues until the lock out situation gets fixed...

Yeah, good to hear they are working out at MJ's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids." It's really nice to know that they care enough to keep in shape while they refuse to go back to work where they are paid only about 5 thousand times what they could earn in "real life." And it's good to see the owners are refusing to compromise with the players they use to earn them their easy millions to hundreds of millions of dollars owning sports franchises that allow them to act like old rock stars and be revered and loved by hundreds of thousands of fans because they allow their cities to pay them kings' ransoms to keep the teams playing their.

Yeah, it's all "good to see.", isn't it?

No Brohm?

.....that was a rhetorical question.

....but I will add, and I am sure i am the only one around these parts who thinks this way, that we should keep grooming Brian Brohm. (Not to change the subject)

Brohm is done. Time to move on.

Didn't know Fitzpatrick was ballin like that! Neverneverland ranch? Really? At first read, I thought they must have been hosted by Arizona WR Larry Fitzgerald(OG Fitz) for general workout program, but glad to see Fitz taking control of his team. Reminds me a lot of Drew Brees when it was assumed they needed another QB. Hope he has a similar type year that Drew had that year!

POW!!!!

David Nelson says he has packed his bags. He is going to Fitzpatrick's home in Arizona for the week to work out with Stevie Johnson, CJ Spiller, Roosevelt, and Donald Jones.

Stevie Johnson added: Oh My God, if I stayed here [in arizona] with [original gangster] Fitz[patrick] I would never want to go back to work. I am just saying, its like Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids". Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Go Bills.

Uh stewardess, I speak jive...

I hope that Fitz given the reigns to the team winds up being our Tom Brady ! The guy that was taken in later rounds that no one thought would do anything but given the chance lights up the league & proves all the nae sayer's (what ever) wrong !!

That would be a perfect Bills type story ! I just hope that it's not in those god awful new uni's if in fact those are the new ones that i saw in another post .

CAN YOU SAY ? - NASTY :bag: !!!!!!

Yeah, good to hear they are working out at MJ's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids." It's really nice to know that they care enough to keep in shape while they refuse to go back to work where they are paid only about 5 thousand times what they could earn in "real life." And it's good to see the owners are refusing to compromise with the players they use to earn them their easy millions to hundreds of millions of dollars owning sports franchises that allow them to act like old rock stars and be revered and loved by hundreds of thousands of fans because they allow their cities to pay them kings' ransoms to keep the teams playing their.

Don't be such a buzzkill. No one is saying it is good to see a lockout, people's greed fighting over money, or seeing big business exploit the masses. People are saying that it is good to see players on the bills working together in the offseason. It is good to see team work, unity, and to see a little effort that could translate well when the season starts.

This thread isn't about the mess with the lockout. There are other threads for that. You are some bills PHAN for coming in here and hating on these players who haven't don't anything to you. If you hate them so much, then you probably should just change teams, or change sports since it seems like you hate football all together. It isn't like Fitz, steve johnosn, and all our guys are the ones that are even doing any negotiating. They are just following the lead of their "nonunion." What do you want them to do? Divide the players? That will just make things worse. If the players are divided and can't decide what they want, then they cant even negotiate.

Yeah, lets hate on Fitz and these guys because they are working out together during a lockout :rolleyes:

More are showing up. Someone asked Stevie who was going to be there and he replied with uniform #s 14,22,18,19,86,81,10,13,38 (maybe). That would be Fitz, Jackson, Roosevelt, jones, Nelson, easly, brown, Johnson, and maybe mcentire.

That kinda pisses me off. You hear of Sanchez organizing a couple of jets workouts, and romo, but Fitz is currently working out with damn near the entire receiving Corp and backfield. Not one mention on espn or nfln.

Why would ESPN waste time reporting that the players from a 4-12 team are going to be working out together during the off season? Would you at all care that players from the Browns are spending a week together to work out?

Don't be such a buzzkill. No one is saying it is good to see a lockout, people's greed fighting over money, or seeing big business exploit the masses. People are saying that it is good to see players on the bills working together in the offseason. It is good to see team work, unity, and to see a little effort that could translate well when the season starts.

This thread isn't about the mess with the lockout. There are other threads for that. You are some bills PHAN for coming in here and hating on these players who haven't don't anything to you. If you hate them so much, then you probably should just change teams, or change sports since it seems like you hate football all together. It isn't like Fitz, steve johnosn, and all our guys are the ones that are even doing any negotiating. They are just following the lead of their "nonunion." What do you want them to do? Divide the players? That will just make things worse. If the players are divided and can't decide what they want, then they cant even negotiate.

Yeah, lets hate on Fitz and these guys because they are working out together during a lockout :rolleyes:

I'm "hating" on these players? So this thread doesn't allow for any constructive criticism flavored with a little healthy sarcasm? That's funny, it seems like every other thread has some. Sorry to hurt your "good" feelings. Oh by the way, why would it excite me that Stevie Johnson thinks Fitz's home is like a big amusement park, and that he would rather stay there then "ever go back to work"? Exactly how hard is Stevie "working" out there, do you think? :w00t:

I hope that Fitz given the reigns to the team winds up being our Tom Brady ! The guy that was taken in later rounds that no one thought would do anything but given the chance lights up the league & proves all the nae sayer's (what ever) wrong !!

That would be a perfect Bills type story ! I just hope that it's not in those god awful new uni's if in fact those are the new ones that i saw in another post .

CAN YOU SAY ? - NASTY :bag: !!!!!!

You hope Fitz ends up being the Bills' "Tom Brady"? Sure, no problem. All he needs is another 3 or 4 inches of height, twice the accuracy in his throws and more arm strength. Not to mention better pocket awareness and the ability to read a defense and cut it to shreds.

Any other hopes you'd like to share with us? Maybe you "hope" that Chris Kelsay will end up breaking Bruce Smith's all time Bills' sack record of around 185 or so. Wouldn't that be great, too??

Well, it's "good to see" that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Do you think it's the players who are LOCKING OUT the owners from their own facilities? Just what do you think LOCK OUT means?

Yes, yes it is good to see.

Would you rather they NOT be working out together? o_O

And just to keep on the translation tip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk

I'm "hating" on these players? So this thread doesn't allow for any constructive criticism flavored with a little healthy sarcasm? That's funny, it seems like every other thread has some. Sorry to hurt your "good" feelings. Oh by the way, why would it excite me that Stevie Johnson thinks Fitz's home is like a big amusement park, and that he would rather stay there then "ever go back to work"? Exactly how hard is Stevie "working" out there, do you think? :w00t:

You hope Fitz ends up being the Bills' "Tom Brady"? Sure, no problem. All he needs is another 3 or 4 inches of height, twice the accuracy in his throws and more arm strength. Not to mention better pocket awareness and the ability to read a defense and cut it to shreds.

Any other hopes you'd like to share with us? Maybe you "hope" that Chris Kelsay will end up breaking Bruce Smith's all time Bills' sack record of around 185 or so. Wouldn't that be great, too??

I think your a buzz kill as well......and while Fitz doesn't have Tom Brady's accuracy Tom has NEVER been known as having a big arm.....

bruce had 200 sacks

Gotta love fitz. If we take a QB early I hope Fitz's leadership and toughness gets passed to him.

That's another thing. I think a young QB can learn A LOT from Fitz. From his experiences as a backup, starter, life, whatever. And he can take him under his wing and teach him a thing or 2. Go Gabbert.

Shut up :angry: this is cool news about our team, not come bxxch about the CBA (which all these greenhorns have nothing to do with)

You're a creep.