26. Baltimore (12-4) CB Aaron Williams

27. Atlanta (13-3) TE Kyle Rudolph

28. New England (14-2) RB Mark Ingram

29. Chicago (11-5) CB Brandon Harris

30. New York Jets (11-5) DT Muhammad Wilkerson

31.. Pittsburgh (12-4) OT Gabe Carimi

32.. Green Bay (10-6) DE Adrian Clayborn

Edited by b.harami98

Not bad. I think it is pretty close. I don't care for Gabbert that high, but if we were to prioritize a QB, Gabbert is the best available IMO. My mock is similar but I would switch Gabbert and Miller.

Trust me, guys, I do not want to see Blaine Gabbert get picked by the Bills, but we are already heavily invested in Carrington, Edwards, Merriman, Troup, and Williams. I just don't see us taking a defensive player at 3 unless Dareus is still there.

Not bad. I think it is pretty close. I don't care for Gabbert that high, but if we were to prioritize a QB, Gabbert is the best available IMO. My mock is similar but I would switch Gabbert and Miller.

Picking Gabbert at #3 Overall scares me too, but not nearly as much as passing on him and seeing him turn into a Top 10 NFL QB...That would be devastating...That's why I feel in the end, if there is a risk factor regardless of Prospect, it's better to risk it on the QB... B-)

Picking Gabbert at #3 Overall scares me too, but not nearly as much as passing on him and seeing him turn into a Top 10 NFL QB...That would be devastating...That's why I feel in the end, if there is a risk factor regardless of Prospect, it's better to risk it on the QB... B-)

Not when that Qb will never be as good as what we have now in Fitzpatrick. No way the Bills pick Gabbert, it's either Newton or defense.

Gabbert's 16 TDs in a spread offense tells us that we have nothing to worry about in terms of future regret in passing over him.

Trust me, guys, I do not want to see Blaine Gabbert get picked by the Bills, but we are already heavily invested in Carrington, Edwards, Merriman, Troup, and Williams. I just don't see us taking a defensive player at 3 unless Dareus is still there.

We aren't "heavily" invrested in Merriman.

Not when that Qb will never be as good as what we have now in Fitzpatrick. No way the Bills pick Gabbert, it's either Newton or defense.

Gabbert's 16 TDs in a spread offense tells us that we have nothing to worry about in terms of future regret in passing over him.

It's amazing how you contnue to post in "absolute" terms. Because you KNOW for a fact already that Gabbert will never be as good as Fitz. Yeah man, your credibility is at an all time low imo.

If this scenario plays out, there are several other players I would select rather than Gabbert.

A.J. Green - BPA situation IMO...Sure fire starting, and potential pro-bowl wide receiver. Has been revered by scouts as the best WR prospect to come out since Calvin Johnson. Sometimes you just can't pass up on a player of this caliber, regardless of your team needs.

Nick Fairley - Nasty disposition, best snap anticipation and quickest first step (IMO) since Warren Sapp. Criticisms regarding lack of upper body strength, and questions as to whether he could play 3-4 DE. I say, good coaching and a year of an NFL conditioning program and this guy is going to be a menace at any position on the d-line. I also see similarities to B.J. Raji.

Cameron Jordan - I know, many people feel that Cam Jordan at #3 is a reach, and therefore we should only consider him in trade-down scenario. I don't buy that. Cam is quite possibly the best, pure 3-4 DE in this draft. Granted, he's not gonna be getting tons of sacks, but he is a beast against the run and moves well through traffic; adept at making plays down the line. I wouldn't consider him the be a reach at #3.

Not a fan of Miller, Peterson, any OT (really..are you kidding me), or Robert Quinn at #3.

It's amazing how you contnue to post in "absolute" terms. Because you KNOW for a fact already that Gabbert will never be as good as Fitz. Yeah man, your credibility is at an all time low imo.

I do speak in absolute terms when it comes to Gabbert and Miller. I feel that these two guys in particular are being misrepresented by the "experts". We all know how often these guys get it wrong and this is an extremely important (and subsequently emotional pick) for us fans. So just like every year, battle lines are drawn. I grow tired of using the IMO all the time, but in the end that's merely what it is. Just another opinion. So please don't get crazy over just another guy's opinion.

Why are these guys being pushed so hard? Obviously they showed talent in college, but I think a lot has to do with them both fitting the perfect "schoolboy" types which the NFL wants more than ever to be the face of the the league. I just don't want "image" being the determining factor. I'd rather have a superstar with a few warts than a perfect angel who's just an ok player.

1. Carolina (2-14) QB Cam Newton

2. Denver (4-12) DT Marcell Dareus

3. Buffalo (4-12) QB Blaine Gabbert

4. Cincinnati (4-12) WR AJ Green

5. Arizona (5-11) LB Von Miller

6. Cleveland (5-11) WR Julio Jones

7. San Francisco (6-10) CB Patrick Peterson

8. Tennessee (6-10) DT Nick Fairley

9. Dallas (6-10) OT Tyron Smith

10. Washington (6-10) LB Robert Quinn

11. Houston (6-10) CB Prince Amakamura

12. Minnesota (6-10) DE Da'Quan Bowers

13. Detroit (6-10) OT Anthony Costanzo

14. St. Louis (7-9) DE Aldon Smith

15. Miami (7-9) QB Ryan Mallett

16. Jacksonville (8-8) DE Ryan Kerrigan

17. New England (14-2) — from Oakland DE JJ Watt

18. San Diego (9-7) DE Cameron Jordan

19. New York Giants (10-6) OT Nate Solder

20. Tampa Bay (10-6) DE Justin Houston

21. Kansas City (10-6) DT Phil Taylor

22. Indianapolis (10-6) OT Derek Sherrod

23. Philadelphia (10-6) DB Jimmy Smith

24. New Orleans (11-5) DT Corey Luiget

25. Seattle (7-9) G Mike Pouncey

I am here in Missouri and I don't see see him as worthy of #3. Mid-first round at best. Since teams are dying for the "franchise" QB, he will be taken sooner.

Buffalo should go low risk and grab Dareus or Von Miller. Fairley could have fantastic upside too.

I do speak in absolute terms when it comes to Gabbert and Miller. I feel that these two guys in particular are being misrepresented by the "experts". We all know how often these guys get it wrong and this is an extremely important (and subsequently emotional pick) for us fans. So just like every year, battle lines are drawn. I grow tired of using the IMO all the time, but in the end that's merely what it is. Just another opinion. So please don't get crazy over just another guy's opinion.

Why are these guys being pushed so hard? Obviously they showed talent in college, but I think a lot has to do with them both fitting the perfect "schoolboy" types which the NFL wants more than ever to be the face of the the league. I just don't want "image" being the determining factor. I'd rather have a superstar with a few warts than a perfect angel who's just an ok player.

You mean like Cam Newton - 3x academic fraud, 1x stolen laptop, 1x initimidating/threatening witness, 0x throwing NFL type passes, 1x

excellent college production running the football (best NFL QB running the ball was forgettable Bobby Douglas of the Bills.

You mean like Cam Newton - 3x academic fraud, 1x stolen laptop, 1x initimidating/threatening witness, 0x throwing NFL type passes, 1x

excellent college production running the football (best NFL QB running the ball was forgettable Bobby Douglas of the Bills.

I'm hoping the Panthers take Newton because I really don't want the Bills to have to take that kind of a gamble. I'm speaking in general that I don't think those two players are as good at they're being advertised.

I'm hoping the Panthers take Newton because I really don't want the Bills to have to take that kind of a gamble. I'm speaking in general that I don't think those two players are as good at they're being advertised.

I agree, Newton worries me. I'd hate to invest big money in him with the uncertainty surrounding him.

I agree, Newton worries me. I'd hate to invest big money in him with the uncertainty surrounding him.

Newton has the best reward / risk ratio of anyone in the draft.

He will be the pick at #3 if Carolina has a brain freeze and passes

The bills have busted top 10 picks for a decade -so Newton is no worse than any of the last 10 years of duds- especially as the next most preferred option is a guy that weighs no more than Maybin at the same position.

1. Carolina (2-14) QB Cam Newton

2. Denver (4-12) DT Marcell Dareus

3. Buffalo (4-12) QB Blaine Gabbert

4. Cincinnati (4-12) WR AJ Green

5. Arizona (5-11) LB Von Miller

6. Cleveland (5-11) WR Julio Jones

7. San Francisco (6-10) CB Patrick Peterson

8. Tennessee (6-10) DT Nick Fairley

9. Dallas (6-10) OT Tyron Smith

10. Washington (6-10) LB Robert Quinn

11. Houston (6-10) CB Prince Amakamura

12. Minnesota (6-10) DE Da'Quan Bowers

13. Detroit (6-10) OT Anthony Costanzo

14. St. Louis (7-9) DE Aldon Smith

15. Miami (7-9) QB Ryan Mallett

16. Jacksonville (8-8) DE Ryan Kerrigan

17. New England (14-2) — from Oakland DE JJ Watt

18. San Diego (9-7) DE Cameron Jordan

19. New York Giants (10-6) OT Nate Solder

20. Tampa Bay (10-6) DE Justin Houston

21. Kansas City (10-6) DT Phil Taylor

22. Indianapolis (10-6) OT Derek Sherrod

23. Philadelphia (10-6) DB Jimmy Smith

24. New Orleans (11-5) DT Corey Luiget

25. Seattle (7-9) G Mike Pouncey

You have just 10 million dollars!!!

Not a fan of Miller, Peterson, any OT (really..are you kidding me), or Robert Quinn at #3.

What!? I thought you were leading the Quinn Bandwagon, I still would take him at 3 just after Gabbert and Dareus.

What!? I thought you were leading the Quinn Bandwagon, I still would take him at 3 just after Gabbert and Dareus.

I am a very fickle person...particularly in the weeks leading up to the draft :D I still think Quinn is an excellent prospect, and would love to see him in a Bills uniform, but given the options I don't think he's the best choice at #3. With the lone exception of AJ Green, I am hoping on the best defensive lineman available at #3.

I honestly think that unless we trade down we are going to take Von Miller....

Von Miller is going to be special......we drafted big uglies for the DL last year.....we NEED linebackers.

Another possibility is trading down for Quinn....and therefore still drafting a linebacker......but also picking up that much needed extra 2nd round pick which we can turn into either a OT and QB or a Defensive player and QB

Newton has the best reward / risk ratio of anyone in the draft.

He will be the pick at #3 if Carolina has a brain freeze and passes

The bills have busted top 10 picks for a decade -so Newton is no worse than any of the last 10 years of duds- especially as the next most preferred option is a guy that weighs no more than Maybin at the same position.

Maybin's weight is not his big problem. He is not agile and quick. He lacks instints. He is much slower

than Von Miller. Maybin produced for only 1 year and disappointed at the combine. Miller has been great

for the last 2 years (far better production than Maybin) and he was terrific at the combine.

I am not saying that it wouldn't be better if Miller were 15 lbs bigger, just that I don't see any basis at

all for comparing Miller to Maybin. BIG differences in my opinion.

Additionally, I don't see how Newton has the "best reward / risk ratio of anyone in the draft". Yes, his

upside might be high, but I haven't seen any evidence that he can read NFL defenses, nor has there been

any evidence that he'd put the time in/have the aptitude for learning to do so. His running ability will

only go so far in the NFL and I'd rather gamble on someone at QB who has at least demonstrated some

NFL-type skills. His athleticism IS amazing, I just don't think that should be weighted that heavily at QB.

Edited by OldTimer1960