Donald Trump is Hardcore

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110407/ts_yblog_thecutline/trump-brings-media-blitz-to-nbc-steamrolls-meredith-vieira-on-birther-issue

I know Meredith Viera isn't exactly a tough interview, but I'd like to see Charlie Gibson look down his pointy little nose with his condescending tone and try to do Trump like he did Palin. Two words: Alpha Male.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110407/ts_yblog_thecutline/trump-brings-media-blitz-to-nbc-steamrolls-meredith-vieira-on-birther-issue

I know Meredith Viera isn't exactly a tough interview, but I'd like to see Charlie Gibson look down his pointy little nose with his condescending tone and try to do Trump like he did Palin. Two words: Alpha Male.

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head.

That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head.

That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

He makes an interesting point on the matter. And I've not researched the matter extensively, because I don't really give a ****, but what's the overwhelming evidence that he was born here?

Edit: Personally, I like the fact that he has the balls to take that issue head on even though it's highly controversial, instead of skirting it like a typical politician

Edited by Rob's House

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head. That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

The Republican party would disappear! There is a reason this moron ia actually polling well with Republicans

He makes an interesting point on the matter. And I've not researched the matter extensively, because I don't really give a ****, but what's the overwhelming evidence that he was born here?

Edit: Personally, I like the fact that he has the balls to take that issue head on even though it's highly controversial, instead of skirting it like a typical politician

Holy ****. The issue is only "highly controversial" to complete idiots. Trump is a stooge and so are you.

The Republican party would disappear! There is a reason this moron ia actually polling well with Republicans

And if you put a "Dem" in front of his name, he would poll equally as well.

He makes an interesting point on the matter.

I agree, especially when Trump asked, "You really think the governor of the state was right there when Obama was born? Really?" :lol:

It's like when my wife's car broke down and to be towed to the local Goodyear (big mistake) to fix the problem. They accidentally charged the battery backward (it flipped polarity), and when I challenged them on it they said, "No, we had our best mechanic there AND the owner of the shop was overseeing it." Really? You're wasting resources having your best mechanic charge a battery and you trust him so much that the manager was watching over him? Ummm, no.

What a !@#$ing retard. He could easily run on financial issues alone, an area where many people would immediately assume he has great credibility. Instead he shows himself to be no better than all the other psycho conspiracy theory idiots who just can't let it go. Nice job The Donald!

What a !@#$ing retard. He could easily run on financial issues alone, an area where many people would immediately assume he has great credibility. Instead he shows himself to be no better than all the other psycho conspiracy theory idiots who just can't let it go. Nice job The Donald!

And they would be wrong.

What a !@#$ing retard.

Everyone who keeps saying this are making, in my opinion, the basic error of thinking Trump actually believes or cares that Obama isn't a US citizen.

Trump is marketing. He's Charlie Sheen with a comb-over. He's Chris Christie without an actual government to run, and Americans lap this crap up like a dog eating peanut butter. Do you have any idea how much it would cost him to get this kind of airtime if he had to pay for it? His mug is on every network, around the clock, talking schiittt and taking names, and people dig it. Wait 'til you see the ratings for his next show.

Not to mention, after listening to the shooby-dooby-hooby coming out of the WH for the past two years, people dig a person standing there and saying "Yeah, I'd tell China to go efff themselves and take enough oil from Iraq to pay us for freeing their asses."

I doubt he'd be my kind of president, but you have to admit, the bar is pretty low right now for most Americans, so Trump makes this more fun to watch.

Everyone who keeps saying this are making, in my opinion, the basic error of thinking Trump actually believes or cares that Obama isn't a US citizen.

Trump is marketing. He's Charlie Sheen with a comb-over. He's Chris Christie without an actual government to run, and Americans lap this crap up like a dog eating peanut butter. Do you have any idea how much it would cost him to get this kind of airtime if he had to pay for it? His mug is on every network, around the clock, talking schiittt and taking names, and people dig it. Wait 'til you see the ratings for his next show.

Not to mention, after listening to the shooby-dooby-hooby coming out of the WH for the past two years, people dig a person standing there and saying "Yeah, I'd tell China to go efff themselves and take enough oil from Iraq to pay us for freeing their asses."

I doubt he'd be my kind of president, but you have to admit, the bar is pretty low right now for most Americans, so Trump makes this more fun to watch.

Ooooooo good spin! Getting ready for 2012 I see...

Ooooooo good spin! Getting ready for 2012 I see...

What spin? Trump is the least qualified candidate of any of big names that have been thrown out there. But he's great theater.

I've never been a "birther," but Trump's stating that his grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya was news to me.

The pea brains are (and were) the mass media who failed at their jobs of looking into the background of this completely unknown person who was seeking the office of the presidency. Where he was born, how he voted present over hundred times as a state senator, ect...

It sounds like Trump thinks he has some stunning information that he's come across. I'd like to know what makes him so sure there's something to the "birther" issue. I hope it's not true because the consequences would tear this country apart and we have enough problems as it is.

Edited by 1billsfan

It doesn't !@#$ing matter. He was born a US citizen, because his mother was a US citizen. You're either born an American citizen, or you're legally made one (i.e. naturalized). There's no third option of "born a citizen, but not within US borders, so it doesn't really count."

It's only highly controversial if you're a !@#$ing moron.

What spin? Trump is the least qualified candidate of any of big names that have been thrown out there.

I disagree. He's at least got executive leadership experience.

Not that I think he's qualified, mind you. But "least qualified"? That I have to disagree with...

I've never been a "birther," but Trump's stating that his grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya was news to me.

The pea brains are (and were) the mass media who failed at their jobs of looking into the background of this completely unknown person who was seeking the office of the presidency. Where he was born, how he voted present over hundred times as a state senator, ect...

It sounds like Trump thinks he has some stunning information that he's come across. I'd like to know what makes him so sure there's something to the "birther" issue. I hope it's not true because the consequences would tear this country apart and we have enough problems as it is.

You've never been a birther, you just question his citizenship. :lol:

can the teabagging conservative right be any more pathetic? Donald Trump...is this some kinda joke? Oh well it should be fun to see by how much of a landslide Obama wins by in 2012.

You're probably one of those people who thinks the pending government shutdown is being exclusively caused by the tea party, aren't you? :lol: :lol:

can the teabagging conservative right be any more pathetic? Donald Trump...is this some kinda joke? Oh well it should be fun to see by how much of a landslide Obama wins by in 2012.

People said the same thing about Jesse Ventura in Minnesota... And he won and didn't do a half bad job, even though the "media jackals" focused on funny sound bytes all the time.

You've never been a birther, you just question his citizenship. :lol:

No I didn't, I questioned the media's lack of interest in looking into the background of someone so unknown. But don't let that stop you.

Like I said, I seriously hope that it's not true.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

And not for nothing...its comical watching the same !@#$s who called Bush's Presidency "illegitimate" now get pissy and twisted out of sorts that the legitimacy of THEIR GUY is being called into question. They !@#$ing picketed his inauguration...right from the get-go said he wasnt legit. But even QUESTION where Barry's birth certificate is and its like you brought up Hitler's name at a Seder dinner. And Bush had that funny thing called a SCOTUS DECISION in his back pocket. Whats Barry got? A !@#$ing newspaper clipping?

Trump's the man....making EVERYONE squirm over this issue and hes getting free press in the meantime. Hes like a wealthy Jimmy McMillan.

And really...whats the REAL difference between "IF YOU PASS RYANS BUDGET CHILDREN WILL DIEEEEE!!!!!" and "Obama may not be born here?"

At least people saying "I dont beleive Obama is born here" or "The Rent is Too High" are true beleviers. Id rather deal with THEM than the bull **** artists currently in charge.

They are all clowns in the same circus as far as Im concerned.

Edited by RkFast

You're probably one of those people who thinks the pending government shutdown is being exclusively caused by the tea party, aren't you? :lol: :lol:

What's that number I've been hearing about a lot lately....oh yeah...87.

Gotta cut the Boner some slack tho...his hands are kinda being tied right now by the Tea Party bloc.

People said the same thing about Jesse Ventura in Minnesota... And he won and didn't do a half bad job, even though the "media jackals" focused on funny sound bytes all the time.

I'm not much a fan of fake wrestling.

Trump is a putz. But by all means please run Donald!We need somebody to take over from Palin as a running joke.

I guess taking a step back and looking at this objectively I would have to to guess at Trump's motive for bringing this up...

A- he either has some serious information that one of his minions has discovered which would have a huge impact on current government.

or

B- he is attempting to gain more attention for a potential 2012 and if this turns out to be false would be a total waste of just beating a political dead horse and embarrassing himself.

I guess taking a step back and looking at this objectively I would have to to guess at Trump's motive for bringing this up...

A- he either has some serious information that one of his minions has discovered which would have a huge impact on current government.

or

B- he is attempting to gain more attention for a potential 2012 and if this turns out to be false would be a total waste of just beating a political dead horse and embarrassing himself.

The most likely (in my mind):

C- He has absolutely no interest in running, he's just marketing himself and his brand right now. If Trump had any interest in running, he wouldn't be out there talking nonsense about 'Certificates of Live Birth' and saying he has 'no interest in Libya unless we get their oil'... These are not the things someone who ACTUALLY wanted to run for President would be saying. These are things that someone who wants publicity would be saying.

It doesn't !@#$ing matter. He was born a US citizen, because his mother was a US citizen. You're either born an American citizen, or you're legally made one (i.e. naturalized). There's no third option of "born a citizen, but not within US borders, so it doesn't really count."

Was his father a US citizen? If he was not and Obama was born in Kenya Obama is NOT a natural born citizen, a requirement to be President. So just because his mother was a US citizen that does not make him a natural born citizen if he was born outside the US. Personally I don't give a **** just stating the facts.

Edited by Chef Jim

Was his father a US citizen? If he was not and Obama was born in Kenya Obama is NOT a natural born citizen, a requirement to be President. So just because his mother was a US citizen that does not make him a natural born citizen if he was born outside the US. Personally I don't give a **** just stating the facts.

Incorrect. Only one parent need be a citizen (and needs to have lived in the US for a minimum of five years, two of which must be after the age of 14) for a baby born abroad to have citizenship. (Baby must also be genetically related to the parent - I don't suppose Obamamama was a a paid surrogate mother, though.)

Unless you're trying to pick the nit that such citizenship isn't "natural born" citizenship - which I already addressed: you're either born a citizen (i.e. citizenship "transfers" from parent to child upon birth), or you legally become one at a later time ("acquire" it through naturalization). There's no other degree.

http://www.usconstit...sttop_citi.html

This should explain it.

That's where I got my information from. But I think what Tom is saying is there is no such thing as "natural born" you're either a citizen or your not. And to be considered a citizen if you're born outside of the US is as he stated. Only one parent needs to be a citizen and lived here for at least 5 years which makes him a citizen. Interesting conversation but either way as I said I don't give a ****. He's our president.

Tell me again what the Dems said about Bush and Iraq.....oh wait thats right "no blood for oil". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, yes folks we are swimming in Iraqi oil right now that why it's at $110 bucks! Oh, Oh how about this one "Obama care will lower the deficit" now thats a knee slapper!

I would say the fact that he took office is pretty overwhelming. I would think that his campaign would have gone down pretty quickly if he wasn't really born in Hawaii.

Trump's talk about having the guys from Wall Street take over economic relations with China instead of the diplomats, and have them crack down on China is ludicrous. They would laugh at him.

I don't know if there is anyone out there who could assume the office of President of the United States and do well, with the handicap that comes along with running this coutnry.

That's where I got my information from. But I think what Tom is saying is there is no such thing as "natural born" you're either a citizen or your not. And to be considered a citizen if you're born outside of the US is as he stated. Only one parent needs to be a citizen and lived here for at least 5 years which makes him a citizen. Interesting conversation but either way as I said I don't give a ****. He's our president.

No, what I'm saying is that "natural born" means you have citizenship from birth. A lot of the "Obama's presidency is unconstitutional" hinges on WHERE he was born, which is completely irrelevent - his mother's a US citizen. It makes absolutely no difference where he was born, or if his father was Kenyan, her citizenship transfers to him. There's no need to produce a Hawaiian birth certificate, because it's completely irrelevent.

I would say the fact that he took office is pretty overwhelming. I would think that his campaign would have gone down pretty quickly if he wasn't really born in Hawaii.Trump's talk about having the guys from Wall Street take over economic relations with China instead of the diplomats, and have them crack down on China is ludicrous. They would laugh at him.

I don't know if there is anyone out there who could assume the office of President of the United States and do well, with the handicap that comes along with running this coutnry.

Why? Because the media left no stone unturned when vetting Obama?

No, what I'm saying is that "natural born" means you have citizenship from birth. A lot of the "Obama's presidency is unconstitutional" hinges on WHERE he was born, which is completely irrelevent - his mother's a US citizen. It makes absolutely no difference where he was born, or if his father was Kenyan, her citizenship transfers to him. There's no need to produce a Hawaiian birth certificate, because it's completely irrelevent.

This is interesting. I'm going to inquire on Tuesday and report back on this matter.

I never can tell if you are serious...

You're so far off base here, you're not even in the stadium.

Trump is acting like a fool because he thinks he's smarter than anyone else & believes the Republican primary voters are dumb-so he's taking on an issue that too many of them falsely believe in.

First to address your 1st statement. The story is a non story because his step grandmother was interviewed through a translator and later in the interview KEPT TELLING THE INTERVIEWER THAT THE INTERPRETER GOT IT WRONG AND HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII. She repeated this multiple times, but Trump prefers to use the "edited version" of the interview rather than the entire interview-a common practice among dishonest politicians.

http://blackhistory.com/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?blog_id=200413&cid=10

I don't know how old you are, but in most cases, you can't get an original copy of your birth certificate if it was long ago. I, like Trump, was born in NYC. When I was a teenager, my parents gave me a copy that looks just like the one Trump produced of his own with signatures etc. However, back in the 1950s they didn't have official stamps on the birth certificates & last year I was worried whether it was good enough for official things. So I sent away to NYC to get one that I thought would be more official looking & guess what- they sent me one that looks nothing like the original. it looks a lot like the one that Obama has produced. The birthers don't understand the fact that there are so many people born, that the original documents just aren't available, they have long ago transferred files to computers & will only give you what Obama has produced.

Trump is being totally ignorant-not everyone has a copy of their original birth certificate. The more broken up your family is and the more they move, the less likely your parents will give you a copy. Good for Donald he came from a complete family-many Americans can't say the same thing & never were given their birth certificate.

Trump outright lies about there being no serial # on the birth certificate Obama has produced, it is just redacted in the version presented.

Finally, the birthers ignore the fact that Obama's Hawaiian birth was reported in a local paper based on hospital records. Since Obama would be a citizen even if he was born outside the USA, the only possible reason why anyone would falsely put a birth announcement, with the hospital's consent, in the newspaper is that the week of his birth, they decided he would need to falsify his birth place to be eligible for the presidency. This is ridiculous thinking & has to be in the tinfoil hat category.

Trump is a snakeoil salesman with this birther stuff & to even give his talk any credibility mean you're at least considering buying some snake oil-WAKE UP!

Edited by Albany,n.y.

You're so far off base here, you're not even in the stadium.

Trump is acting like a fool because he thinks he's smarter than anyone else & believes the Republican primary voters are dumb-so he's taking on an issue that too many of them falsely believe in.

First to address your 1st statement. The story is a non story because his step grandmother was interviewed through a translator and later in the interview KEPT TELLING THE INTERVIEWER THAT THE INTERPRETER GOT IT WRONG AND HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII. She repeated this multiple times, but Trump prefers to use the "edited version" of the interview rather than the entire interview-a common practice among dishonest politicians.

http://blackhistory.com/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?blog_id=200413&cid=10

I don't know how old you are, but in most cases, you can't get an original copy of your birth certificate if it was long ago. I, like Trump, was born in NYC. When I was a teenager, my parents gave me a copy that looks just like the one Trump produced of his own with signatures etc. However, back in the 1950s they didn't have official stamps on the birth certificates & last year I was worried whether it was good enough for official things. So I sent away to NYC to get one that I thought would be more official looking & guess what- they sent me one that looks nothing like the original. it looks a lot like the one that Obama has produced. The birthers don't understand the fact that there are so many people born, that the original documents just aren't available, they have long ago transferred files to computers & will only give you what Obama has produced.

Trump is being totally ignorant-not everyone has a copy of their original birth certificate. The more broken up your family is and the more they move, the less likely your parents will give you a copy. Good for Donald he came from a complete family-many Americans can't say the same thing & never were given their birth certificate.

Trump outright lies about there being no serial # & no signature on the birth certificate Obama has produced-they're there-look it up Thurman.

Finally, the birthers ignore the fact that Obama's Hawaiian birth was reported in a local paper based on hospital records. Since Obama would be a citizen even if he was born outside the USA, the only possible reason why anyone would falsely put a birth announcement, with the hospital's consent, in the newspaper is that the week of his birth, they decided he would need to falsify his birth place to be eligible for the presidency. This is ridiculous thinking & has to be in the tinfoil hat category.

Trump is a snakeoil salesman with this birther stuff & to even give his talk any credibility mean you're at least considering buying some snake oil-WAKE UP!

You are correct on a few accounts, maybe a bit of an exagerration on others but for the most part you're near the ballpark.

Trump is a cunning individual who calculates everything, he knows that the populist rhetoric regarding China and OPEC resonates with the American public and he also knows that the birther deal connects with a segment of the GOP voters which plays well for the primaries...

It sort of reminds me of the current president, their campaign was mainly about two things "Bush Bad" and "Hope and Change". Look at all the suckers who bought into that slogan.

There was no change and the hope? well... I think most rational thinking people understand that hope is not a good strategy, and alot of us knew that he was way in over his head before he even stepped into office.

Edited by Magox