Afghan Outrage Over Quaran Burning

H2o

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to work on your quoting skills. I'd prefer that we not go into action unless absolutely necessary, but that's just me.

Yes, I screwed that up but was too lazy to delete and post again. I too would prefer to not have to deploy our military, but sometimes it is necessary. Afghanistan was necessary. Iraq, maybe, maybe not but Saddam was a beast. Libya---what's the goal?

Yes, I screwed that up but was too lazy to delete and post again. I too would prefer to not have to deploy our military, but sometimes it is necessary. Afghanistan was necessary. Iraq, maybe, maybe not but Saddam was a beast. Libya---what's the goal?

Why Libya?

Why not Iran, N. Korea, Ivory Coast, etc ? what makes Libya unique and worth intervening?

Why Libya?

Why not Iran, N. Korea, Ivory Coast, etc ? what makes Libya unique and worth intervening?

I don't disagree with you. We may be intervening to allow the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda to rule the country. Or we may not be doing that. Do we know what we are doing? Thus what's the goal?

I don't disagree with you. We may be intervening to allow the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda to rule the country. Or we may not be doing that. Do we know what we are doing? Thus what's the goal?

sorry I actually meant to piggyback off your statements not disagree.

I agree 100% with what you are saying

I agree 100% with what you are saying

Listen, you are on PPP, never apologize no matter what. Sorry, I was ranting there for a moment.

Edited by 3rdnlng

It sure would be nice if we could make things right for everyone, but it just isn't possible. Saddam is one of the most brutal thugs in history.

An apology? On PPP?

Sorry, I was ranting there for a moment.

And another one???? <sniff> Is that weakness I smell in the air? :devil:

You're both idiots. Now nut up and admit you were never, ever, ever wrong and have nothing to apologize for.

An apology? On PPP?

And another one???? <sniff> Is that weakness I smell in the air? :devil:

You're both idiots. Now nut up and admit you were never, ever, ever wrong and have nothing to apologize for.

More likely last nights Mushroom/Bacon/Swiss Five Guy burger loaded with onions and jalepeno sauce. I'm sorry if that offended you.

It sure would be nice if we could make things right for everyone, but it just isn't possible. Saddam is one of the most brutal thugs in history.

He was a balance to the evil ZIONISTS and helped our cause by giving the families of suicide bombers $25,000 each. Dexter, I hope you have my back on this.

He was a balance to the evil ZIONISTS and helped our cause by giving the families of suicide bombers $25,000 each. Dexter, I hope you have my back on this. like me chugging your dick once again.

Fixed.

Edited by Marauder24

He was a balance to the evil ZIONISTS and helped our cause by giving the families of suicide bombers $25,000 each. Dexter, I hope you have my back on this.

I have a feeling ol' Dexter went the way of Conner.

Edited by Rob's House

Give it up already. Saddam was a beast, but Gaddafi crushing civilians is 'what's the goal?' You can't have it both ways.