Afghan Outrage Over Quaran Burning

H2o

Fixed.

Where do you think the Village People came from? Canada of course. There was the cowboy with the assless chaps, the Chief and the Mountie like guy. What does all this mean? If I'm going to be accused of playing with Dexter's JOHNSON then I must be Canadian. That's what it means. At least Dexter could tell when he was being jerked off.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it up already. Saddam was a beast, but Gaddafi crushing civilians is 'what's the goal?' You can't have it both ways.

Yes, what is our goal? I said maybe/maybe not Iraq was the right thing. I simply asked what our goal was in Libya. You need to know what the goal is in order to make a judgement. Can you understand that?

Give it up already. Saddam was a beast, but Gaddafi crushing civilians is 'what's the goal?' You can't have it both ways.

But we're not trying to capture or kill Gaddafi.

And we're not sure what we need to do to get him to step down.

So...what's the goal?

regime change

But how is what we're doing going to accomplish that?

We're pulling back our forces and giving up the lead, so if that is the goal, how are our current and past actions making that happen?

There seems to be a disconnect between that goal and our actions.

What was the goal in Iraq again?

Get rid of Saddam. Whether you agree that was a worthwhile goal or not, or if the means justified the ends, it was a pretty clear goal.

Tough to say that Libya has anything resembling that clarity..."Qadaffi must go, as he's lost the legitimate right to rule...but we're not going to remove him from power...even though we're fighting to remove him from power...even though the UN and NATO didn't authorize it. And we're not arming the people fighting him, even though others are...we're just going to bomb the **** out of him, although we're not trying to remove him from power or involve ourselves in a civil war...ours is strictly a humanitarian bombing mission." It is a really stupidly formulated policy.

Where do you think the Village People came from? Canada of course. There was the cowboy with the assless chaps, the Chief and the Mountie like guy. What does all this mean? If I'm going to be accused of playing with Dexter's JOHNSON then I must be Canadian. That's what it means. At least Dexter could tell when he was being jerked off.

I have no doubt about that. :lol:

Village People is a concept disco group formed in the United States in 1977, well known for their on-stage costumes depicting American cultural stereotypes, as well as their catchy tunes and suggestive lyrics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_People

I have no doubt about that. :lol:

Village People is a concept disco group formed in the United States in 1977, well known for their on-stage costumes depicting American cultural stereotypes, as well as their catchy tunes and suggestive lyrics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_People

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Morali

This was the founder of the band. Does he sound American? He sounds French Canadian to me. Anyway we don't have gay people here in the U.S., so the band must have been from Canada!

Born in France, died in New York City of "GelMibson" disease. And with that, my argument with a 14 year old is over.

Back to the original topic....well sorta.

Do Canadians burn quarans to stay warm from August through June?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Born in France, died in New York City of "GelMibson" disease. And with that, my argument with a 14 year old is over.

Why so sensitive? Just busting your balls a little bit. Besides since you accused me of playing with Dexter in an unnatural way for an American, then I'm most likely a Canadian and obviously a fellow citizen. Do you really want to piss off 1/10th of your country that is literate?

Now, more importantly, why are you arguing with a 14 year old? I hope it isn't one of your students. You are a teacher, right?

Jonah's take

http://www.nationalreview.com/author/56454/latest

If, as we are so often told, the Muslim world is enduring a civil war between the crazies and the moderates, what good comes from Koran-burning? It offends “good” and “bad” Muslims alike. Moderate Muslims who seek to yank their societies out of the Dark Ages surely winced at Jones’s stunt, and jihadists undoubtedly celebrated their propaganda windfall.

Irony- "Islam is a religion of peace, we are peaceful, if you offend our prophet with blasphamy we will kill you"

Christianity is a religion of peace. If you legally try to build a mosque in our town, Jesus himself will come by and vandalize your equipment.......