Southern Exposure - What a Difference !!

What a difference between the old regime & the new regime with a bit of Southern exposure added into the mix .

The Southern part being Buddy Nix & Chan Gailey "Get R Done" these guys are bringing in 30 players for interviews according to what Buddy has said on BB.com . Talk about leaving no stone unturned .

I don't remember hearing of only a hand full of guys coming in at draft time under DJ's watch .

I don't know about Y'all but i'm likin the difference in the way things are getting done & billieve that we are going to see a real change in our Bills this year and the years to come with Buddy & Chan in the mix !!

GET -R- DONE GO BILLS !!!!!! :thumbsup:

What a difference between the old regime & the new regime with a bit of Southern exposure added into the mix .

The Southern part being Buddy Nix & Chan Gailey "Get R Done" these guys are bringing in 30 players for interviews according to what Buddy has said on BB.com . Talk about leaving no stone unturned .

I don't remember hearing of only a hand full of guys coming in at draft time under DJ's watch .

I don't know about Y'all but i'm likin the difference in the way things are getting done & billieve that we are going to see a real change in our Bills this year and the years to come with Buddy & Chan in the mix !!

GET -R- DONE GO BILLS !!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yea every team does like 30 of these- even dicky j's

Maybe it was you that wasn't up to speed at the time. Those were pretty forgettable seasons.

That's nice, but so far no Coach Gailey team has gotten to within 3 games of the typical DJ season (7-9). I'll believe when the Ws start rolling in.

It's not about more points or more wins---it's about feeling better about things.

Did Jauron and crew really bring in 30 prospects? I only remember a few each year, in fact I was just thinking how refreshing it is that Buddy and the boys are bringing in all of the top dogs!

Regardless, I trust Buddy / Chan's due diligence more than Russ / Dick's :D

It's not about more points or more wins---it's about feeling better about things.

So in other words, the labor pains are what we're hyping and the baby will eventually come? ;)

I guess Nix and Gailey are the anti-Marv/DJ/Brandon triumvirate that royally screwed things up, so they're still getting a pass on many decisions. OTOH, if Buddy and Chan don't get Buffalo to 8-9 wins this season, it's going to get ugly.

Did Jauron and crew really bring in 30 prospects? I only remember a few each year, in fact I was just thinking how refreshing it is that Buddy and the boys are bringing in all of the top dogs!

Regardless, I trust Buddy / Chan's due diligence more than Russ / Dick's :D

Turns out every single team in the league brings in 30. Probably making a bigger impact as it's top 5 names this year.

Turns out every single team in the league brings in 30. Probably making a bigger impact as it's top 5 names this year.

Well there ya go. It was probably just 25 CBs under the Jauron era so I missed out! Who knew?

I still stick by my smiley faced sentence though...