Holy S***

Thoner7

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

You'll hvae to scroll down a little to read it. It was taken from an ESPN Insider article which I dont have access too.

But holy freaking crap. I knew the Bills had the worst FO in all of football, but even I didnt think they were that bad. Jake Locker is horrible. He doesnt even warrent a draft selection at all. How can anybody watch this guy and see anything other than abismal? The Bills are absolutely on the wrong course if these rumors are true.

Von Miller at least puts up a good smokescreen, but Locker? WTF? :sick:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there was all kinds of talk about a run on QB's in the second and third rounds. It didn't happen because QB's can't do anything else for your team. They can't play special teams, return kicks, snap, or back up multiple positions. The middle rounds should be dominated by lineman, LB's, and WR's. The run on QB's may start in the 4th with Locker, Ponder et al. Wait for Locker in the 4th or if we trade down and pick up an extra third rounder then use that on Locker.

Locker is a late round project imo, not a 2nd or 3rd round pick. If the Bills FO or anyone saw him play last year he wouldn't even be under consideration. His accuracy is putrid and he looks to run all the time. If the Bills just look at stop watch results and combine scores than they could be suckered into picking him too early. If they actually watched him play football, they wouldn't touch him.

Last year there was all kinds of talk about a run on QB's in the second and third rounds. It didn't happen because QB's can't do anything else for your team. They can't play special teams, return kicks, snap, or back up multiple positions. The middle rounds should be dominated by lineman, LB's, and WR's. The run on QB's may start in the 4th with Locker, Ponder et al. Wait for Locker in the 4th or if we trade down and pick up an extra third rounder then use that on Locker.

Locker and Ponder won't make it out of the 2nd round, nevermind the 3rd or 4th.

Locker is a late round project imo, not a 2nd or 3rd round pick. If the Bills FO or anyone saw him play last year he wouldn't even be under consideration. His accuracy is putrid and he looks to run all the time. If the Bills just look at stop watch results and combine scores than they could be suckered into picking him too early. If they actually watched him play football, they wouldn't touch him.

Its nice to have someone who watches these prospects play come in and comment. Locker would not be a good selection in the 2nd or 3rd round, or any round other than the 7th. He is a waste of a pick. He sucked the year he decided to stay in school too. I wont say he wouldnt have gone in the first round (maybin went 11th overall, when I thought he would go in the 3rd at the earliest, and proved he didnt deserve it - Locker could have done the same) but he abosultely sucks and that was true this year and last. I dont see that changing in the NFL.

The only reason people know this guys name is Tan Mcshay spewing about him. He ahs done that with tons of players who turn out to suck - Like Aaron Maybin and Adre Woodson (the other #1 overall QB not to dclare for the draft only to go in the 6th round the next year and who is currnetly out of the league). Only Buffalo could fall in love with Von Miller and Jake Locker. Why do I have to be cursed into following this horrid team! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I'm guessing the Bills have seen him play.

Its nice to have someone who watches these prospects play come in and comment. Locker would not be a good selection in the 2nd or 3rd round, or any round other than the 7th. He is a waste of a pick. He sucked the year he decided to stay in school too. I wont say he wouldnt have gone in the first round (maybin went 11th overall, when I thought he would go in the 3rd at the earliest, and proved he didnt deserve it - Locker could have done the same) but he abosultely sucks and that was true this year and last. I dont see that changing in the NFL.

The only reason people know this guys name is Tan Mcshay spewing about him. He ahs done that with tons of players who turn out to suck - Like Aaron Maybin and Adre Woodson (the other #1 overall QB not to dclare for the draft only to go in the 6th round the next year and who is currnetly out of the league). Only Buffalo could fall in love with Von Miller and Jake Locker. Why do I have to be cursed into following this horrid team! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Do you really believe every single thing you hear?

I guess it does save on time spent thinking...

Well, if Adam Schefter is reporting it then it's definitely true!

How many times has this guy been wrong on anything Bills related? He's fallen off ever since joining the ESPN crew, dude doesn't have a clue what Nix & Co will do.

Was Schefter predicting Spiller last year, highly doubt it.

Talk about chicken little, speculation does not equal fact.

Locker would have been a top 10 pick last year and now all of a sudden he is awful? Heck, people here wanted us to draft him last year if he came out!

Exactly right. Late 1st round,early second. I`d take him in a heartbeat. How many on here were crying for Locker last year. They also couldn`t wait till this year to take him. I like the kid.

You're getting all worked up over a stupid rumor? Seriously?

....and as far as Von miller, he's getting some good press right now. Almost everyone has him going pretty high in this draft. He IS NOT Maybin, so don't get your panties all in a bunch.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

You'll hvae to scroll down a little to read it. It was taken from an ESPN Insider article which I dont have access too.

But holy freaking crap. I knew the Bills had the worst FO in all of football, but even I didnt think they were that bad. Jake Locker is horrible. He doesnt even warrent a draft selection at all. How can anybody watch this guy and see anything other than abismal? The Bills are absolutely on the wrong course if these rumors are true.

Von Miller at least puts up a good smokescreen, but Locker? WTF? :sick:

just a little smoke, don't sweat it.

Our front office is much worse than Detroit. They have much more talent than we do

well when you draft in the top 5 every year what do you expect? its awfully hard to miss drafting top 5 every year!

Edited by djrocks