• Stephen Pea DT
    • Marvin Austin DT
  3. 3. Round Three

• Jarvis Jenkins DT
    • Marcus Gilbert OT
    • Quan Sturdivant ILB
    • Christian Ponder QB
    • Kendell Hunter RB

Would have loved to pick "Other" for round 1, if that was an option. For example, if we go QB with the first pick Gabbert would be an option and some might prefer him over Newton. or if Fairley falls to #3 and we take him. Etc. Just saying.

Edited by BuffaloATL

The poll sucks-it doesn't allow a none of the above option. Of course, all mock drafts at this time of year suck, so the poll is no worse than any others that make a mockery of the draft.

Dont like the Poll, make your own, stop complaining, typical Buffaloian..

Phil taylor is the Vince Wilfolf of this draft we cant pass him up..Chan will get the offense fix thruough player development & FA.

I will be shocked if taylor is still there in rnd 2 and wouldn't mind a trade up a few slots into the end of rnd 1 using our extra 4th to ensure we get him. I picked newton taylot and sturdivant as I hope ot and te is addressed in f.a.

So many holes on this team so many picks can address needs but I really could see a "luxury" first rnd pick on someone such as newton green or peterson as they may be viewed as best available.

Phil taylor is the Vince Wilfolf of this draft we cant pass him up..Chan will get the offense fix thruough player development & FA.

Did you even know who Phil Taylor was before the Senior Bowl week? A few good days of televised practice and a solid Senior Bowl game and all of a sudden he's a can't pass up prospect? Typical Buffalonian.

Edited by Bangarang

I went Cam in the 1st, Taylor in the 2nd, and then I voted for Gilbert AND Sturdivant in the 3rd because I dont like either specific player but think the Bills should go BPA at either OT or LB at that point.

I dont care about changing the options because this is your poll, and Im just going with what you gave us.

Peterson

Wilson, I doubt Taylor will be there, If he is even if buffalo were to sign soliai, I'd still draft him, maybe plug him in at DE, I know his size tells us he's a NT, but why not try, it will keep the linebackers clean.

Jenkins, unless addressed in round two with Taylor. I'd then pick a LB here.

Vince Wilfolf? :unsure:

I don't like the poll either - reason being is that I have to accept one of your choices for each round, and I don't like your second round options. For instance, I like JJ Watt in round one (even better in round two) but none of your choices at #3-opverall - so I'd select 'trade down'. I like Ponder, but in round 3 - not round 2. If force to accept one of your round 2 choices, I could live with Stephen Paea - but the Tongan DT I'd rather draft is Stanford's Sione Fua in rounds 4 or 5.

Given the constraints of your choices, I'd say

1-trade down (which I'm against doing) and grab JJ Watt

2-Paea (except you do know that he tore up his knee during Senior Bowl week, yes?)

3-Ponder

Did you even know who Phil Taylor was before the Senior Bowl week?

He's the Vince Wilfolf of this draft :rolleyes:

Edited by The Senator